Lookup Spotlight Question...

unsentLegacy

I am quite confused at this point, so maybe someone can help. I entered an old Armin lookup about a year and a half ago. I have not heard hide nor hair of this entry, and now have another lookup I want to enter, but I want to wait until I am sure that they're not replying. I should have heard back by now, so is it possible they may have lost my entry? Also, what do you think of my new entry? I can't think of any other way to list the credits for the brushes and textures except put it in the upper right-hand corner...

It can take them any amount of time to have a look at your entry. And honestly, by entering a new lookup you are just going to have to wait another how many months before they get back to you unless it's for a spotlight that is coming soon. (Example, if you wanted to enter a Wocky Day userlookup, you might have a chance for the upcoming Wocky day when they sort through all Wockies entries.) Bori day just passed. Based on my own experience, I got the UL spotlight a week after Wocky day. So maybe you can hold on for another week or two before considering to submit for another special day. It's always better to submit for a particular day or else you fall in the limbo of weeks that are not covered by themed days.

Total Number of Entries in our Database: 530

Even though the OP has not received a reply yet, it does not mean at all that her entry was forgotten. Please don't mislead people with your comments >.>

Okay, I'll just wait then. It was a Terror Mountain lookup, so I'll probably have better chances in the coming months. Thanks, Xepha.