UC pets chat. What's your favorite UC pet?

~Xandria

I wish TNT would keep the old art work on Royals, Faerie-painted pets, Plushies, Darigans & Grey pets. Some of these are amazing. But overall I think UCs are overrated.. I may be one of the rarest people who would never want to own an UC :D

I like most of the UC Royals & Faeries & Grey pets; but my favourite would be an UC Darigan Aisha. Devilish and sophisticated at the same time :)

Congrats on your pets! *drools* are you planning on keeping them or trading them to get the four you mentioned? I love the darigan UC pets! They are amazing. ^^

The UCs I have are permanents pets. I have no idea how I'm gonna achieve the other four, especially when 3 of them are very high end. I have nothing to trade lol.

bruce_ice_baby.gif

What a cutie :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 year later...

I have a UC Faerie Shoyru who is my absolute pride and joy. His name is Ellos ^^

I'm perfectly happy with just him (he's actually my only pet), but if I were to have another it would be a Grey Cybunny - SHO CUUTE

I have PandaMei:

aisha_desert_baby.gif

I was saving up for a Royal Paint Brush, but at the time, the Desert was cheaper than the Royal and I was impatient and decided to paint her Desert instead. But I really would have loved for her to be royal like this:

aisha_royalgirl_baby.gif

So elegant! The converted Royal Aisha doesn't compare at all!

2.png

I love the UC Halloween Moehog and UC Baby Kougra. I've gotten my Moehog, bless him, and I'm hoping to trade for a UC Baby Kougra.

The rest I've given up as unattainable - UC Plushie Draik, UC Darigan Draik, UC Darigan Krawk, UC Plushie Zafara and a couple of others. In another life, maybe. :P