Zapped Robot Pets & Pounding

Bodhi

I zapped my Kacheek to robot and wanted to Pound it. If I do, the casing items won't go with it, will they? Should I Pound it anyway, or should I just zap it again?

that's correct , the casings will remain in your closet ...

its up to you though if you wnna keep zapping or not , even if it changed you'll still keep the casings :)

robot kacheeks are nice though

if you don't want the pet and want to offer it to someone else you can make a board on Neopets that he/she is UFA/UFT and hopefully someone will take her in. YOu'll have to use the User-to-User Neopet Transfer though for the other person to get the clothes.

You can also post in our adoption and trading centre. It's a pinned topic in the Neopets General Chat located here.

Thanks for the replies! I can't U-T-U the pet as it's from a side of mine and that's how I did it. I'll just zap it again and see what happens. Its frustrating that casings and clothes dont go with pets. T_T

Thanks for the replies! I can't U-T-U the pet as it's from a side of mine and that's how I did it. I'll just zap it again and see what happens. Its frustrating that casings and clothes dont go with pets. T_T

Why wouldn't you be able to U-T-U the pet? Your sides get transfers as well- though not as many as an older account would.

So I can do u-t-u more than once? o____o

Yes?

You can transfer a single pet as many times as you want- but only once a day.

Your account has a limit of how many transfers it can do every month, depending on its age. I think you gain one transfer every two years the account is active.

So if you have already hit your limit of outgoing transfers on your side, or your incoming transfers on the account you want to send it to, you could always wait until December.

I think that answers your question? LOL.

Rebecca's correct. If your side is less than 2 years old you will get one transfer per month until it ages and you get more. :P At least, I think it's two years...

*facepalm* I didn't know that! Hahaha! Thanks for the info you guys! :D

Hahah, you're welcome! The transfer system is a little weird to get used to!

TDN has an article on the pound, and on transferring. :) http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopian-pound/ That may clear up any other questions you have. ^_^