Something wrong with the nf online?

Mine turtle

Um…yeah Everytime another one of my neofriends get online after like its blank at first when it show his/or her time of being online its blank even when he/she gets back on like after mins or hours its still like that0.o

Edited by The_lost acount

The cup is right. It means less than 1 minute. You'll see it change within 60 seconds of noticing it into 1 minute.

i mean its stuck on "blank" even after many mins odd only certain NF happen odd…

i mean its stuck on "blank" even after many mins odd only certain NF happen odd…

maybe it went past the possible time neopets was designed to display then? lots of people play habitarium :P

maybe it went past the possible time neopets was designed to display then? lots of people play habitarium :P

Hahaha, that would be a very long time indeed! I've seen screencaps of people being online for hundreds of hours.

Perhaps they log in and out? Close the tab, and then open it again? It's hard to say. Mine seems to work normally, though I can't say I rely on it much, as Chai said, people play Habitarium, so they aren't necessarily online when Neo says they are.

It also seems to happen when you've been inactive for a while. I do a lot of typing in a word document so I'm not always in my browser. Even though my computer is awake and I have a full internet connection sometimes when I go and sign into my side account it'll show that I've only been on line for so many minutes when in fact I've been sitting at my computer for the past 2 hours. The neofriends sidebar is unreliable. I can sign out of my side account and on my main it'll still show me as online for at least another 10-15 minutes.