HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Darthenia

Salutations all!

My apologies for not introducing myself sooner.

I kind of jumped straight in at the Puzzle Challenge forum and missed this forum :D

So yeah, Hai ^-^

I'm Darthenia, I'm from South East London, England, I'm in my 20's (SHUTTUP I'M NOT TOO OLD FOR NEOPETS)

I'm a rave baby and a Pokemon addict, I love almost all kinds of music, anything with a beat.

I'm a fursuit creator, for those of you in-the-know, and yes I do do comission work.

And I'm currently trying to prove to TNT that my old account is actually mine http://www.neopets.c...?user=xmyserix

Think that about sums me up

:D

Hi!

Don't worry about age, I'm 20 and some mebers are into their 30's and 40's. TNT themselves has said Neopets was created for bored college students!

The name is Sid and I love Pokemon too (Who's your favourtie? Mine is EASILY Farfetch'd)

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)

Hi Darthenia! I'm Dani, *offers a cuppycake* I hope you enjoy it here. I too am 20 and we are most certainly not too old for Neopets! If you need anything be sure to ask, I'm sure we would all be willing to help somehow :)

Salutations all!

My apologies for not introducing myself sooner.

I kind of jumped straight in at the Puzzle Challenge forum and missed this forum :D

So yeah, Hai ^-^

I'm Darthenia, I'm from South East London, England, I'm in my 20's (SHUTTUP I'M NOT TOO OLD FOR NEOPETS)

I'm a rave baby and a Pokemon addict, I love almost all kinds of music, anything with a beat.

I'm a fursuit creator, for those of you in-the-know, and yes I do do comission work.

And I'm currently trying to prove to TNT that my old account is actually mine http://www.neopets.c...?user=xmyserix

Think that about sums me up

Hi there Darthenia and your not too old for neopets. I have a neo-friends who is over 67 years old! I used to play pokemon and I know it was addicting but now I'm in to yu-gi-oh. I hope you have some luck with getting your account back.

o_O I feel loved! yay!

Nice to know that I'm not just the only one of my age to play :)

If you don't mind me asking, how many of you have Premium accounts?

Hi Sid! My Favourite Is Pikachu, always has been ;) though I have a real soft spot for Dragonite, Luxray, Altaria, Gengar and Snorlax (basicly my dream team)

Do you play B&W & Dreamworld etc?

Hai Dani! Thanks for cuppycakes! *nomnomnoms* have a disco biscuit! *gives* I'm sure I will enjoy it here, you all seem very friendly.

Hey Chosen One ;) I'm also into yu-gi-oh! I should add that to my interests. My brother was into it when we were young, but my friend really got me into it about 5 years ago. We always bring our cards round on drinking nights, it's great fun. what types do you favour? My strongest (and favourite) decks at the moment are my Harpie's and my Zombies.

you seriously have no idea how much of a pokeholic I am lol, *boasts proudly* I've got well over 100 plushies, almost all the games, and my flat is pretty much decorated in pokemon. If I had more money I'd probably O.D on pokemon paraphernalia :D

Loving the friendliness here guys, can I add you as Neofriends?

I'll probably hit you guys up for some info on the hardcoring of neopets

You can definitely add me as a neofriend :) I'll accept it :) and thank you for the disco biscuit! *eats it in one bite* nomnomnom that was nummy :D and you will, at first I wasn't here a lot but I kept lurking around periodically and finally just totally jumped in and enjoyed it, after a while it's not as scary as it looks :)

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here.

As others have said, no worries about your age. I'll be hitting 23 pretty soon, and I am so far from being the oldest person here. :)

Hello there and welcome. I have a feeling you and I will probably get along well. I just happen to be a fursuiter and have also made a few fursuits. Hope we can possibly become neofriends as well. ^_^

okay guys, I sent you nf requests. :D

go for it on the NP add

I have all the games except B/W2 I actually have no idea where my 3ds is at the moment, so i haven't actually played in a few months

I don't have b&w2 either yet. let me know when you find your ds,

I'm definitely up for some trading

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here.

As others have said, no worries about your age. I'll be hitting 23 pretty soon, and I am so far from being the oldest person here.

-takes cookie and omnomnoms- thankies! -holds out packet of jammy dodgers- want one?

Hi and welcome to TDN! I've seen you around the puzzle board quite a bit already. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here.

yep! heya, I seen you too ^-^ thankyous! how fares the puzzles?

Hello there and welcome. I have a feeling you and I will probably get along well. I just happen to be a fursuiter and have also made a few fursuits. Hope we can possibly become neofriends as well.

oh hey! wow! I so wasn't expecting to find someone else in the trade on here. that's seriously groovy :) we have lots to talk about, neomail me!

Hi! Welcome to the site

Don't worry you're never too old for Neopets, I know of grandparents who play

I hope you have luck in getting your old account back, and to answer your question from above- I don't have a premium account at the moment but maybe in the future.

Thanks for the good luck! I'll need it, I have little to no proof that I own I apart from that I know the username and password but not the birthday.

wow, grandparents playing neopets!, who'd'a thunk it? ;)

To everyone else, hey! thanks for the warm welcomes and cookies :)

I think I'm really going to like it here.

Peace and Love Guys :woot:

xx Darth

And just a note on fur-suits;

anyone interested in one, or if you're just curious about them, feel free to message me.

I make custom fur-suits to order, I have one full suit commission slot available at the moment, and I'd be willing to take on a few paws/tail/ears/etc separate orders as well.

I price my suits very competitively, and will do my best to beat any genuine quote.

when I take on a commission, I expect the buyer to be as committed to the project as I am, and in return I'll keep you ahissi of every change, in control of all design decisions, and always informed and up-to-date of all progress.