Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!

Meeptroid

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

• Awesome! I want both games!
    • Diamond seems better...
    • Pearl seems better...
    • Whoa! What's Pokemon?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MD and D/P are WAY different. D/P and in the same format as R/S, R/B/Y, and G/S/C. MD was something totally different.

Yeah. But I'm sorta with TBC pokemon follows the same rountine over and over again it gets old.

It is a tad repeteive, but with all the new Pokemon, new fights, and new features, plus the fact that no two games will ever be exactly the same, it still has it's charm.

I dont play pokemon... but i chose Diamond because diamonds look cooler than pearls! LOL I used to play pokemon but i dont anymore...

I love that list.

it seems to me like, we have Kanto, the origional. The Jhoto, with new eveloutions and pre-eveloutions, alone with new pokemon. Hoenn is all new Pokemon, a bit more like Kanto, and Sinnoh is a lot like Jhoto, with new eveloutions, pre-eveloutions, and ways to evolve.

Not me! Hey did you ever thought of making your own fake pokemon? I have but too lazy. :)*angry*:( (Something has happen you got TDN, Neopets crossover avatar. Yay!)

Actually, I have. Here is one that's not fully complete:

panda-1.jpg

Note: Please DO NOT steal this image and claim it as your own...

Guest Lightning Strike

I'm getting Diamond. I have the Japanese version of Diamond, it totally rocks! Also features better Pokes in Diamond and actually that version is more popular. But I'd play Pearl anytime. Just a matter of opinion.

"You're never too old for Pokemon", as said. Yep, that's true. Believe it or not, I became World Champion of Hoenn in 2003. I have the ribbons in my game to prove them (I'll post a screenie here soon). That's why I want to transfer my winning pokés to Diamond, so I can continue to pwn with them online.

World... Champ? *drools* In the game or cards? I'd love to compete, but I don't really get the card game, and wouldn't know where to go for the games.

Guest Lightning Strike
World... Champ? *drools* In the game or cards? I'd love to compete, but I don't really get the card game, and wouldn't know where to go for the games.

Game. I'm not that good at cards. :P

There's usually a tourney. In 2003 they were in Europe, so I participated.

Here's the screenie:

poke.jpg

OMG, that's amazing! I've never had a lv 100 pokemon before! And where did you go for the competeion?

Thanks to you Lightning, I've been truly inspired! I've had a level 100 Lugia on Pokemon Crystal. I cloned it. :3

Guest Lightning Strike
*Jaw drops to gound* How powerful are your Pokemon?!

I have some quite awesome Pokemon, the rest are fairly good, to tell you the truth. Only allowed 6 per team.

So...around 30. One is my main team, the others are back-up teams. I always fight vs. my friends with the backup ones, one Pokmon from my main would totally pwn their team (I tried this on my friend who said he could take me on 6 vs. 1, he with 6 and me with 1).

I went to London, that's where they were hosting it.

Never give up, though. :D (Lugia is part of my main team!)

Guest Lightning Strike
*drools* Must make high level competeion team in Pearl.....

Good luck, or just transfer and continue to level up.