Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!

Meeptroid

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

• Awesome! I want both games!
    • Diamond seems better...
    • Pearl seems better...
    • Whoa! What's Pokemon?

Woohoo! I got the game yesterday, but I haven't been able to play it much yet. Only got about three pokemon so far... But what I found the most dissapointing about this game was not the graphics or play or anything; it was the guide that I bought along with it. O.o

No Pokemon Section in the back.

I feel jipped since that was always my most frequented section. Does anyone know of another game guide with that section? Perhaps I could return this one...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my Kricketune is growing on to me... It looks too much like a violin! Also, I can't resist it's funny looking handlebar mustache... @_@

Pokemon so far:

On Team:

Lv. 16 Bibarel

Lv. 18 Grotle

Lv. 16 Kricketune

Lv. 12 Buizel

In PC:

Lv. 10 Zubat

Lv. 6 Budew

Lv. 11 Parichisu (Not spelled right. Most likely English Pokemon name I'll always write incorrectly.)

No, that's Jhoto. It has a Happiny! Chansey's pre-evo! And I'm SO close to it hatching, I just know it! I'm in the 4th gym, the water one. Monferno might not be the bext choice, but I have a fast and powerful Luxio in reserve.

And my team (PC has too many to add, and I'm in a battle)

Lv 33 Monferno

Lv 27 Luxio

Lv 26 Floatzel

Lv 23 Starvia

Lv 19 Buneary (Has EXP Share, working on Happiness so it'll evolove)

Egg

The 3rd one? *thinks* You have to find her in the Coal Mine. Around the back, pink haired human. She'll use Rock Smash on the 2 bolders besider her when you talk to her.

Oh, and reset your step counter. By Serebii, it'll be 10,240 steps till it hatches.

Ah! Alright!

Chansey has always been one of my favorites... it has excellent defense and some good healing techniques. Which basically is why Nurse Joy(s) have them at Pokemon Centers.

On Team:

Lv. 21 Cranidos

Lv. 22 Buizel

Lv. 20 Kricketune

Lv. 22 Grotle

Egg

(Note: My Bibarel is in my PC at the moment.)

Also, I caught a Cleffa earlier....

Maybe. Or maybe they just can't keep track. xD

Monferno went out early. O.O Had to revive Luxio twice, but thank goodness for whirlwind!