Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!

Meeptroid

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

• Awesome! I want both games!
    • Diamond seems better...
    • Pearl seems better...
    • Whoa! What's Pokemon?

I'll nickname my starter and the legandaries, and any that I* have just the perfect name for, but not all of the. It's a little much to nickname each and everyone.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That was a fascinating story!

You sure do like... sarcasm, huh?

Hehe... I suppose that was a little funny. :S

My little brother caught an Oddish on my Pokemon Crystal game and randomly pressed letters.. It was something like "gspngsgevx"

I'm not certain though. I'll check it out later if I haven't released the Oddish yet...

I've seen that. Completeing the game in 5 min with no pokemon beacuse of thw walk through walls thing, and all sorts of other stuff, it takes all the fun out!

I get a cheat sheet for all my pokemon games. I have Yellow, Crystal, R/S, FR/LG, Colusseum, and XD ones right now. Makes my life that much eaiser.

Guest EBIL Cybunny Easter!

Well, I don't condone the occasional cheat, such as a phrase to get you those berries, like in Ruby, etc. It really doesn't make a difference when it's just 1 Player, as it's your game and you do what you like to your Pokemon.

The problem comes with multiplayer modes. With the addition of WiFi activities, many people will use Action Replay to hack and cheat, winning many battles and stealing Pokemons in trades, etc. It really breaks the fun for all of us that just go there to play fair or show off our Pokemon - we don't need hackers ruining our enjoyment.

• 2 weeks later...

I restarted my Emerald game quite a while ago. Pretty much so I can raise a team equally instead of relying on one Pokemon. My team consists of:

-A level 49 Rhydon

-A level 50 Flygon

-A level 50 Wailord

-A level 51 Sceptile

-A level 48 Gardevoir

Not bad, huh? I'm at the Hoenn league part. Also, I can have some pretty strong Pokemon if I want to trade to Pokemon Diamond.

I restarted my Emerald game quite a while ago. Pretty much so I can raise a team equally instead of relying on one Pokemon. My team consists of:

-A level 49 Rhydon

-A level 50 Flygon

-A level 50 Wailord

-A level 51 Sceptile

-A level 48 Gardevoir

Not bad, huh? I'm at the Hoenn league part. Also, I can have some pretty strong Pokemon if I want to trade to Pokemon Diamond.

Yes, that's a good team if you are looking to trade to Diamond. However, if you play online, all Pokemons will be upgraded to Level 100 (so you can stand a chance :)). It's better just to level them up before trading (better stats, and you can be proud).

I don't generally do this, but I'll post my preview team later. :)

I am very much looking forward to Diamond and Pearl. I made a deal with my sister that if I got one, she'd buy the other. That way, we'll have all bases covered. :D

Unfortunately, I preordered mine on-line, while she pre-ordered at the game store. That means while she will pick up her copy on April 22, mine will ship on April 22. And go to my home, instead of my college address.

So, I guess I should mention the Pokemon that am I looking forward to the most. Well, the legendaries have me interested. These fourth generation legendaries have some interesting designs. And it seems like there are more legendaries in this game than in the other games. And some of them look like they have some interesting stories surrounding them.

I am also very much looking forward to the new Eevee evolutions, Glacia and Leafia. But that's mostly because Eevee's one of my favorite Pokemon.

The new US names are Glaceon and Leafeon. But they are really cool, I've thought Eevee needed a Grass eveloution for a while now. xD

omg, i just noticed this board :ohno:

i love pokemon d/p....but to me Diamond is much better... Palkia has too much of a neck....He stole it from other pokemon not privileged to have a neck...like togekiss...lol

i'm upset though, because I didn't preorder it. And when I do get it...it won't be literally mine...it'll be my brother's because it'll be for his b-day...which is June 21. So I wont have it for a while...T.T

I would like a ghost eeveelution...it would look SOOO cool

Well, here is my official team for Pokemon:

All Pokes are Lvl 100.

Ninjask

Tyranitar

Snorlax

Rayquaza

Kyogre

Umbreon