Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!

Meeptroid

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

• Awesome! I want both games!
    • Diamond seems better...
    • Pearl seems better...
    • Whoa! What's Pokemon?

POKEMON DIAMOND & PEARL

Since Pokemon Diamond & Pearl is coming out to the United States April 22, 2007, I just want to see what your opinions, thoughts, and expectations on this are. I am absolutely looking forward to this. How about you?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered Pearl. *drools over Palkia topper* It looks really cool. I've seen enough to know it's got all sorts of cool, new features on the DS, and the time concept is back from G/S/C. Plus, there's 2 new Eon's! Glaceon and Leafeon. I figured on the EON is shourt for EvolutiON the other night and knew all bu Umbreon for the first part (umbra is Latin for shadow).

I preordered Diamond! *Floods the thread by drooling over Dialga topper* I'm so glad that the time feature came back! It just feels weird playing a Pokemon game with the clock set at night, yet the sky remains bright and sunny. Also, it's going to be cool playing it on DS!

Who doesn't love Eevee (And the fact that it spells the same name if written backwards is really neat also.) Gotta wonder though... are they ever going to run out of EONs for Eevee? A dragon one would look awesome. :cool: Anywho, I want a Glaceon when the game comes out. It's icy chill looking.

I think they might make an Eevee-loution for each type, but that might be a little much. A 16 or 17 (depending on if they include a normal type one of let Eevee represent it) pokemon family spaning all thwe types is big.

I dunno if Ill get either, ive gotten one from each seiries sorta thing so far.. but I think I might be getting too old..

*Slaps TBC with a crowbar* Too old?! Those words should never be used together in the Pokemon universe!

no... morse I dont like pokemon, but I do like the games, but I have 4 of them and its getting kinda old, the same thing over and over. But who knows, I still might get it

no... morse I dont like pokemon, but I do like the games, but I have 4 of them and its getting kinda old, the same thing over and over. But who knows, I still might get it

Who doesn't like training, breeding, and playing with your very own Pokemon? All the games have new features to them. :yes: But whatever floats your boat.

I think it was on the NES or something. Let me check.

No, GBC. SO, let me rephrase that.

I have every GBA, GC, and DS game dubbed to date, and all the RPG GBC games (R/B/Y, and G/S/C)

*adds a few GBC games to wishlist*

Lucky. I only have all the RPG games except for Red and Blue. I do like Pikachu following me in Yellow though. Pika!

It's neat how Pokemon D & P allows trading and battling over Wi-Fi connection. Maybe I could pwn you, Anime.

I don't have Wi-Fi. @_@ And I'm gonna note that since they're not pure Pokemon, SSBM games do not count for me, nor dose Box, which is just extra storage. But I'll pwn you with my pokemon. :K

I'd PWn you both...with my awesome pokemon...! I DO have wi fi :P

Anyways, I preorderd Diamond but what I dont like is that there are about 8 legenday pokemon rnaging from levels 60-80....what is the fun in that?