Your aliases and nicknames

Naamah D.

Well, my nicknames/aliases are:

Aliases-

~Duskitty

~Duski

~Epikitty (pronounced Epic-kitty)

~Icestar (Warriors RP name)

~Sahkru or Sakhru (based off Sahkmet, also one of my pet's names)

Nicknames-

~Aradia (she's my patron troll)

~Cal (short for Calla, my real name)

That's it, I think. :P

Having an unusual name is definitely frustrating when it comes to people pronouncing it wrong, eh? My niece is going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life. My brother and his wife chose a Dutch name, Anneka-- the 'A' is pronounced like a 'U' though, so it's like 'UH-knee-kuh". I expect that she'll be fighting with people forever about that!

Oh yeah. Most people I meet get my name wrong or pronounce it wrong- Cally, Kayla, Carla, etc. Once somebody thought my name was Calloa. o_O

But yeah it is annoying when people get your name wrong. I went to vote today and the lady who checked me in called me Darlene, I was irked instantly >:/

I too hate it when somebody gets my name wrong. :grrr: It can be very frustrating having to explain, only for them to get it wrong again. :hmmph:

In real life, I pretty much use my real name all the time. Sometimes, my partner calls me couppa of sweat names but I don't really like it

On the internet, I rarely use my fullname (except for emails). I often comes up with nicknames like the one I'm using now