Any Art Requests?

Kiriface

I feel like coloring right now, and I need more forum posts on here so I thought I'd offer to color some Neopets. Keep in mind that it'll have to be first come, first serve; I'm a pretty busy engineering student. @__@ I'll try to get to everyone that asks. Please post a link to your pet or give me the name/species if it is on the account linked to from TDN and tell me about them! Don't give me specific poses/scenes (I won't listen), just let me know what things they like, what their personality is, do you want a certain outfit on them (I might listen :P), etc.

Feel free to post the pictures on your pet's page/lookup/ wherever, just give credit to me with a link to my profile. :)

PLEASE don't enter my work as your own into contests, etc. (I never win them anyways lol so good luck) and don't try to steal credit in general.

Here's an example (my gelert) I made just now: http://www.neopets.com/~Whihsp

Oh nice, Whihsp is really well drawn! It would be nice if you could give a shot at Mavericus. Here : http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Mavericus. Hmmm, well, she is pretty handy with that bow of hers. I would say she has a dark spirit, kind of a brooding personality that is seen as sort of malevolent. xD And as for clothing, maybe you could put a black sweatshirt on her or something? Anything black or dark gray would be fine. Thank you in advance if you do decide to draw her, and I appreciate your consideration.

Juuuuuuuust got back. I'll begin working on your requests now. :)

Edit: I am busier than I realized, and these requests may take me a few days to have done since I won't have a lot of time to work on them, I'll also only be taking one more request until my schedule loosens up a bit.

Edit: I am busier than I realized, and these requests may take me a few days to have done since I won't have a lot of time to work on them, I'll also only be taking one more request until my schedule loosens up a bit.

that's quite alright .. take all the time you need :)

p.s can you draw this item (magical quill and book) next to V00D00 ? 'cuz it's gonna be in his customization soon :) thanks a lot

mall_bookwithquill.gif

Ohmahgawsh, she looks AMAZING. Thank you so much! ;D

Glad you like it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ALRIGHT I'll finally have time to work on v00d00 today+tomorrow ... @____@ Sorry about the delay; I'll hopefully have it done by tomorrow at the latest! Then I'll move on to LadyKakata's request. If others would like to request something go ahead but I can't guarantee I'll be able to get to it quickly! If you're fine with the delay then go for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The gelert is amazing! Would you draw me something for my pea chia on this page? http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Scribe_PeaBody Much appreciated if you do :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. Please check the date of the last post on the topic to see if the discussion/topic is still active.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.