Really getting fed up with King Hagan and the grumpy king.

~Xandria

Anyone else feel this way? ;) I've been doing it daily for months, and nothing. No avatar, no prize, etc. I think you can even get a trophy from king hagan, but I'm not sure how? Anyways; I know this game is purely luck. So I'm asking my fellow tdners, about how long did it take you to get the avatars/whatever else you were after?

Thanks! :wub_anim:

I don't try for those avatars religiously (I usually get burned out after doing it for a week or so), but I still haven't won either of them. I have gotten close in terms of score, though, and gotten some consolation prizes, so that makes it feel a little more achievable. Just keep trying, I suppose! We'll get them someday :)

I think the chances of getting the trophies from those kinds of things are realllllllly small even if you did them as much as you could for a long time... but as for the avatars if you keep at them you'll get it eventually.

I have the King Hagan avatar(s? dunno if there's more than one I can't remember) but not the grumpy king ones. Sometimes I don't do the jokes because I'm lazy and there's all those other dailies to do but the fact you can do it two times every day means more chances of it .3.

I think the chances of getting the trophies from those kinds of things are realllllllly small even if you did them as much as you could for a long time... but as for the avatars if you keep at them you'll get it eventually.

I have the King Hagan avatar(s? dunno if there's more than one I can't remember) but not the grumpy king ones. Sometimes I don't do the jokes because I'm lazy and there's all those other dailies to do but the fact you can do it two times every day means more chances of it .3.

Yeah, I know. Like Cleo said though, I tend to get burned out after about a week of it. Then I give up for awhile, try again, bleh. I really need to start sticking to it consistently.

I have the Blumaroo Court Jester one :D

Not sure how many consecutive days of typing in "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?" it took, but probably about three years? Give or take a year or so :P

You just have to keep on going.

The random ones I still need are Wheel of Knowledge, Forgotten Shore and The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie.

I got the thrown out of grumpy king avatar, so I mean it's a matter or time.

I'm still waiting on the other one but try twice a day, just cant seem to make him laugh enough

Grumpy King: took me 1.5+ years of doing it daily (even doing the 2 jokes a day thing) to FINALLY get it. *cries* but yeah got it eventually, wouldn't know if i have the Hagan avatar yet but i suspect i do, have him as a daily as well and definitely gotten a few good grades off him on occasion.

still trying for the Symol Hole and Wheel of Knowledge ones, haven't dared for the Extravagance avatar yet. Turmy refuses to eat my petpet despite naming it "Eat Me" and dousing in chocolate.

took me about level 135+ too at the fishing vortex to finally get the right type of squid :P

*digs out her pompoms* GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Thankfully I had King Hagan on this account when I managed to get back in (cannot for the life of me remember getting it though!). But I know what you mean about Grumpy Old King D: LAUGH YOUR FACE OFF JUST ONCE :'(

Well, in the ten years that The Grumpy King has been around, I`ve recieved the Angry avatar on a couple of accounts, and the Jester one only on this account, and that was just a couple months ago! I have never reciecved the King Hagen one- EVER.

You guys probably don't want me to talk in here! o_O But, on my old main I tried on and off for four years (got burned out and refused to do it) with no success on any king avatar! However, with amazing luck, not even four months in to the new main and I have all three of them. Totally believe it's random, and that you shouldn't give up.

You guys probably don't want me to talk in here! o_O But, on my old main I tried on and off for four years (got burned out and refused to do it) with no success on any king avatar! However, with amazing luck, not even four months in to the new main and I have all three of them. Totally believe it's random, and that you shouldn't give up.

-shakes fist- LOL. Hopefully your luck will rub off on some of us!

Wow, that is insane! Congrats. After all the negative out-comes you've given me hope to keep trying. Hehe.

King Hagan was pretty quick for me, took under six months, but the Skarl avvies took their sweet time showing up *lol* The Skarl-Moody one took around two years, and the Jester Avvy took about three years. I detested the Jester one because you had to use a specific joke, which takes a lot more effort than just randomly clicking words (: