Question about the Caption Contest

cloza

Hey guys,

I finally got my first caption through into the caption contest so I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm a bit confused about the voting though, so I know that people who get the most votes get the best trophies etc,

But is there a certain number of votes you'd have to gain or is it just the top say 10 people get prizes.

I couldn't find anything on neopets which specifically addressed this so I thought I'd ask, sorry if it seems stupid. Just never got this far in that competition before :)

Thanks any feedback would be great!

It's the top 15 people or so I think!

Basically you have to get as many people as possible to vote for your caption (they can do it once every four hours). It's just the highest votes; there is no minimum number needed.

http://www.neopets.com/~Kembial this petpage has some stuff that could help you, maybe? :)

first 5 get gold

from 6 to 10 get silver

from 11 to 25 get bronze

at least i think so , cuz i got gold when I placed 4th , and i had bronze for placing 16th earlier ,, but i'm sure it's the first 25 only who get trophies and prizes

good luck i voted for you :)

Cute caption! Well done for getting in :) I'll try and remember to vote every four hours ^^