Howdy

rebelflame

My neopets account is about 45 months old, I have been accessing The Daily Neopets for most of that time for the links to the dailies and all of the wonderful information. I guess it's about time I join the forums :)

I am a mother of five - I started playing when I hijacked my oldest childs account - now i have my own account as do two of my children. I am hoping to get my post count up for the avatar lending program :) I have read all the rules, and hope I can post within the guidelines.

Welcome to the forums Rebel! I too am part of a family who plays neopets together :) you'll see a couple of us on here regularly :) I hope you enjoy it here, *offers a cuppycake* :)

Red Velvet, don't even get me started on those kind! OMG! Starbucks got me addicted to them, and they randomly stopped selling them :(

But they always had cream cheese frosting on them with red sprinkles NOM NOM NOM :D

ah I wish lol nah I'm not that far yet this was my first one. I never knew how to do it before well I did I was just never able to feed one before until I read a guide. I have a spiffy trophy on my lookup now...so yay. I will be trying for the avvie though now. Working my way up!

Hi there, and welcome! -offers cookies-

It's so nice to read about families to play together! :D

Hey Holly :) That's so cool that you and your kids play! I can imagine it being a nice thing to share together ^^

Welcome to the forums :D

My neopets account is about 45 months old, I have been accessing The Daily Neopets for most of that time for the links to the dailies and all of the wonderful information. I guess it's about time I join the forums :)

I am a mother of five - I started playing when I hijacked my oldest childs account - now i have my own account as do two of my children. I am hoping to get my post count up for the avatar lending program :) I have read all the rules, and hope I can post within the guidelines.

YAY another mommy! *highfives* I'm Dani (Lindorie)'s mom, and we both are here quite a bit. Hubs plays too but is not much of a poster, but he loves TDN for information as well! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mmmmmm cupcakes :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope I can say I'm another regular face on here, so we'll probably run into each now and again if you're looking to get your post count up for the ALP. You'll be there before you know it, just get into some ongoing conversations (and you might pick up some neat tips along the way)

Yes cupcakes! :D sorry I have a fascination with cuppycakes well for one they are amazingly delicious and super cute! :D

Sorry I had to reply to that :D And Rebecca you do seem to be a very familiar and regular face on here :)

• 1 year later...

Hey rebelflame!

Welcome to the boards! I also joined the forum to be eligible for the Avatar Lending Program, but now I'm also just addicted, lol.

Wow, that's quite the brood you've got there :) My sister and I play Neopets. She's the one who got me into it. I think you're children are lucky to have a mother who is into the same things they are - it must be such a lovely bonding experience!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Lexa

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Lydia Trebond if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Lydia Trebond if you have any questions regarding this action.