Shockwave Flash keeps crashing every time I try to customise a pet.

Lady Lyuba

Every. Single. Time. At least on the first try it crashes and everything I have running in Chrome crashes, too. I refresh the page and THEN it works, but I'm pretty sick of this. What is causing Flash to crash every time I try to customize my pet?

This has been happening on and off with the closet for a little while. Sometimes it loads fine, other times it crashes and other times it just doesn't do anything. There's likely a problem on Neo's end and, unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do. I have found I've had better luck getting it to load when I haven't had any other flash elements running, but even that doesn't always work.

Ohh...so it's not a problem on my end? I thought it was. Well, in that case hopefully TDN will do something about it. Guess I don't need to update my Flash player then.

Nope, it's not you, so no panics. Flash is just buggy, outdated and prone to glitches. All we can do is submit a bug report and hope TNT looks into it

try using another browser and also updating your flash, there is a new update out as well so check if you have the latest version. the version before that refused to load closet for me on 2 different computers on 4 different browsers, the current update works for me for IE, Safari and Firefox. not tried Chrome yet but Chrome was the first browser i started getting issues in.

some people have reported also some luck after removing some items from their closet, sadly removing items is what started it not working for me.

good luck!