Masks of Dread is BACK!

hrtbrk

Spooky food, spooky books, a wig and some background.

Has anyone else gotten Games Graveyard Silhouette Background yet?

There are none on the TP or AH. Searching on the shop wiz gets this:

Searching for:

I did not find anything. :( Please try again and I will search elsewhere!

Yeah, I got that one. Was also wondering why you couldn't search for it. I just tried putting it up for trade, and still nothing shows up when you search for it on the TP.

My curiosity got the best of me, as well. So I decided to open them. :)

Wheel of Misfortune Trick-or-Treat Bag

Cute Dark Wig

Spooky Tower Entrance

Wheel of Misfortune Silhouette Background

Haunted Weaponry Trick-or-Treat Bag

Halloween Safety Procedures

Haunted Diary

Prigpants Trick-or-Treat Bag

Spooky Tower Entrance

Halloween Meerca Plushie

Magax Trick-or-Treat Bag

Spooky Tower Entrance

Halloween Safety Procedures

Castle Nox Trick-or-Treat Bag

Ghostkerchief Plushie

Haunted Diary

Yeah, I got that one. Was also wondering why you couldn't search for it. I just tried putting it up for trade, and still nothing shows up when you search for it on the TP.

I've gotten two offers so far but I have a feeling it's worth more than the 30K the highest bidder is offering.

Spooky food, spooky books, a wig and some background.

By the way, has anyone else gotten Games Graveyard Silhouette Background yet?

There are none on the TP or AH. Searching on the shop wiz gets this:

I think they may not be input(ted?) into their database yet? I have one in my shop, but the prices seem to be fluctuating a bit.

I've gotten two offers so far but I have a feeling it's worth more than the 30K the highest bidder is offering.

I tend to agree. Let's see what happens with the supply/demand once they fix the searching issue.

I saw some early this morning while on the hunt for others for a LOT more than 30k. So mine's up for around the same as I saw the others for!

EDIT: One of our staffers mentioned she found it while hunting up Silhouette Background - maybe that will help?

All upwards of 60k, I want to say I think the least I saw was 75k. I'm trying to SSW it now, using the trick I mentioned, but I'm not pulling it up. If I can get it to pull up, I'll come back and let you know what I see the cheapest is.

EDIT: Found a bunch now!

On the SSW page, the cheapest price is 60k and the last price I found was 75k. I think I'll be reducing my price! Trying to recoup how much I spent on getting my own full set of them, so I need it to sell, not sit there withering. :P

I opened all of mine, can't remember exactly what I got but I got one silhouette BG (the game graveyard one) and loads of plushies mainly. I've bought two more bags with my habi earnings today and have SDBd them until I decide whether to hang on and sell, or try my luck for another silhouette BG.

Turns out it wasn't the Pant Devil like I thought....curse you Kanrik for tricking us!! And for taking advantage of Saskia's masks. Shuhune has been informed of this immediately and will be off hunting the thieves; anyway..

Last day of the event - and it's right at home in the Woods. :)

And how nice to get extra prizes from Saskia, I was after the Haunted Wood foreground :D Perfect wearables for my spookier pets ;)

I'm curious if it would be better to sell my Silhouette backgrounds now for some quick np's, or wait till this time next year? thoughts? Oh, and if It matters I have the Wheel of Misfortune and the Neovia shop Background. :) I guess I got lucky!

I'm curious if it would be better to sell my Silhouette backgrounds now for some quick np's, or wait till this time next year? thoughts? Oh, and if It matters I have the Wheel of Misfortune and the Neovia shop Background. :) I guess I got lucky!

It's up to you! It may become really valuable over time, but I bet there are lots of people that are looking for them right now.