It's Symol Day!

hrtbrk

I love the puppet! :D I am pretty unimpressed with the colours though. Big 'meh' from me!

Same here Rebecca. On another note, I want to symbol hole avatar so very badly. Someone said it was easier on groundhog day?

Same here Rebecca. On another note, I want to symbol hole avatar so very badly. Someone said it was easier on groundhog day?

May be! I didn`t get mine on Groundhog Day, I`m pretty sure. It`s just a matter of perserverance, I think. I would keep a tab open to the Symol Hole all the time, and every hour go give it a try. Like the Meteor, you can try once an hour until you get a prize. :)

May be! I didn`t get mine on Groundhog Day, I`m pretty sure. It`s just a matter of perserverance, I think. I would keep a tab open to the Symol Hole all the time, and every hour go give it a try. Like the Meteor, you can try once an hour until you get a prize. :)

Is that what you did? About how long did it take you to get it from using that method? ^^ Thanks for the tips! Also - I'm assuming you only get the avatar by actually having your pet dive into the hole? Or is just random on how many times you try?

Is that what you did? About how long did it take you to get it from using that method? ^^ Thanks for the tips! Also - I'm assuming you only get the avatar by actually having your pet dive into the hole? Or is just random on how many times you try?

That's what I did, but I often got bored and closed it, and then didn't try for a couple days... LOL. It took me a long time (but you can see why! :P)

Yep, you have to have your petpet go into the hole. :)

Hmm, according to this post, someone just kept on trying, one time after another, without waiting, and got the avatar on their third try going into the hole. o_O

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/13851-symol-hole-avatar-question/

Maybe there isn't actually a one hour wait? I don't know! I guess it can't hurt to try? o_O

There's not a one hour wait, you can try as many times a day as you have the patience to. That's what gets you, is the patience. :P Took me a while because of that but if you feel like it you can go back again and again.

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. :D

(Doesn`t the TDN dailies page say once an hour? o_O or am I just going crazy, lol)

Huh, I didn't look at that! I do my avvies via our Avatar Checklist, which says this:

Ah! Fancy. :D Good to know! :)

Hopefully everyone is able to get their avvies soon~ I hate randoms, lol.

I don't like anything but the hand puppet - but that is *very* cute :*