Soup Faerie avatar help?

~Xandria

Just curious how others went about getting it? As I know most of probably forgot all about it when we first joined. lol.

So, I've tried transferring funds to my side account and then once I go to the soup faerie and click for awhile, nothing happens. I've done it three times now and it's kinda frustrating. Exactly how random is this avatar? Should I just wait until my neopets are famished/dying and then attempt it again?

Thanks!

Just curious how others went about getting it? As I know most of probably forgot all about it when we first joined. lol.

So, I've tried transferring funds to my side account and then once I go to the soup faerie and click for awhile, nothing happens. I've done it three times now and it's kinda frustrating. Exactly how random is this avatar? Should I just wait until my neopets are famished/dying and then attempt it again?

Thanks!

I'm working on that too. I feed as soon as they are full of because some dailies make your pets hunger go to bloated.

When I started my new main, I left all of my neopoints on my old unless I was going to need cash on hand for something or the other. I couldn't get the avatar until all of my pets were dying. Took a while, but I finally got it. I HATED having to let them get that low, but it was the only thing that would work.

First I had to set up trades on my sides then offered my mains NP on them so that I was eligible to even visit the soup kitchen. I didn't visit any of the dailies that made my pets full I don't think or maybe only my lab pet was bloated at the time? My pets were starving/dying (I think) when I tried for the Soup Faerie avatar. I thought I wouldn't even get the avatar on first try but then it was like one of the last times I tried when I got it.

It shouldn't take too long so you could just keep trying each time your pet gets more hungry or something or just wait a couple of days and you'll eventually get the avatar.

2.pngsoupbowl.gif alejandrito_mix says 'But there is no soup in this bowl... ohhhh, it's invisible soup!'

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! I was convinced to try it!

Congrats! What were your pets hunger levels when you tried it?

When I started my new main, I left all of my neopoints on my old unless I was going to need cash on hand for something or the other. I couldn't get the avatar until all of my pets were dying. Took a while, but I finally got it. I HATED having to let them get that low, but it was the only thing that would work.

Thanks for the tip. I hate making them go that low too. :sad02: But I'm also tired of transferring funds and never getting the avatar. I'll try again once they are famished/dying.

Congrats! What were your pets hunger levels when you tried it?

Thanks for the tip. I hate making them go that low too. :sad02: But I'm also tired of transferring funds and never getting the avatar. I'll try again once they are famished/dying.

I just adopted one from the pound for an avatar (shoyru) . And did it, it was dying, but then I figured, I couldn't get the Shoyru Bottled Faerie Avvie.

Wait, excuse my mistake please... but why wouldn't/couldn't you have been able to get the shoyru bottled faerie avi? I need to adopt a shoyru and a kacheek soon. You just reminded me. ^_^

If you have a side account, just set up a trade on it, and bid your NP on it (or as many trades as is necessary, thanks to the 800k limit). You will still have access to your NP if needed (by cancelling one of your trade offers) without having to transfer it back, and it makes you eligable for the soup kitchen. :) It is a pain though- I had a really hard time getting mine!

I just adopted one from the pound for an avatar (shoyru) . And did it, it was dying, but then I figured, I couldn't get the Shoyru Bottled Faerie Avvie.

You should be able to get the Bloyru avatar just fine! You should still be able to bless your pets without issue with the BD down.

• 3 years later...

Hi, i searched the site for any avi help on the Soup Faerie, I never got her when I first created this account, because Trudy jumped in with a 2,000 np surprise.

So, in reading the forum and the guide, etc, I see where you can set up trades, or transfer the np to a side.  I am a mush ball and if I create a side account, I would have to keep it. :)

Anyway, I digress, does it count any np that is invested in the stock market?  I haven't seen anything about that.  It probably does, but, can anyone clarify for me?

It does NOT count money invested in your portfolio. Only money on hand, in your shop account or in the bank. It ALSO does not count money that is tied up in a trade. I actually just set up a trade on my side, then offered all of my money from my main, got the avatar, then cancelled the offer. I lucked out and got it on my first try, but I did wait until all of my pets were starving. 

Thank you, so I guess I have to set up a side acct and transfer. I guess my guys are gonna be hungry for a few days before I make my move.

I appreciate the help Songbirdsara.