Weapon Upgrade

neojbc

Since the BD is taking a break, I thought that this might be a good time to upgrade my set. My pet is Bark949 and his stats are:

Hit Points: 215 / 396

Strength: ULTIMATE (432)

Defence: ULTIMATE (402)

Movement: AMAZING (81)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (445)

His set is:

-RotL

-FPot

-PCC

-G Bomb

-Downsize

-Elephante Unguent

-F-Tab

-BoD

I have roughly 10-20 million NP to spend and I was wondering what I should upgrade.

Thanks!

Since the BD is taking a break, I thought that this might be a good time to upgrade my set. My pet is Bark949 and his stats are:

Hit Points: 215 / 396

Strength: ULTIMATE (432)

Defence: ULTIMATE (402)

Movement: AMAZING (81)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (445)

His set is:

-RotL

-FPot

-PCC

-G Bomb

-Downsize

-Elephante Unguent

-F-Tab

-BoD

I have roughly 10-20 million NP to spend and I was wondering what I should upgrade.

Thanks!

The only upgrade I see in your budget is the Hubrid Nox memorial Shield by 1 icon! Can you explain what the abbreviations are?

The only upgrade I see in your budget is the Hubrid Nox memorial Shield by 1 icon! Can you explain what the abbreviations are?

His weapons are

Ring of the lost

Freezing potion

Pirate Captain's cutlass

Ghostkerbomb

Downsize

Elephante Unguent

Faerie Tabard

And... Bow of Destiny I think

You have some reeeeaaaallly nice weapons. Wow.

In my opinion, you could stand to upgrade the bow to one of those nicer anagram HT swords

Either that or get the Hubrid Nox sheild like ^ he said

His weapons are

Ring of the lost

Freezing potion

Pirate Captain's cutlass

Ghostkerbomb

Downsize

Elephante Unguent

Faerie Tabard

And... Bow of Destiny I think

You have some reeeeaaaallly nice weapons. Wow.

In my opinion, you could stand to upgrade the bow to one of those nicer anagram HT swords

Either that or get the Hubrid Nox sheild like ^ he said

I would say to get a Heavy Blue Tunic to replace your Freeze Potion and sell your Freezing Potion.

Wow, thanks everyone for the great help!

I'm investigating Heavy Blue Tunic and as far as Anagram Swords, I was thinking Sword of Reif. Opinions? And thanks for all of the compliments haha, I've been around for a while.

Do you think I should get rid of Faerie Tabard for HNMS? I really like it, but I also like the role of Faerie Tabard.

And my long term goals are LEV (Leaded Elemental Vial) and TT...but I doubt those will ever come. Still hoping/working though.

I disagree that you should necessarily get rid of your Faerie Tabard in favor of HNMS. You can if you'd like, but I think you should consider that FTab blocks water, fire, air, earth, and physical, while HNMS blocks light, water, air, earth and physical. It's up to you which distribution is best. If you need fire blocked, you should definitely use FTab. In my experience, some hard-to-block weapons get through a lot of the shields, but FTab shuts them down completely. It's kind of up to you. Would you rather block all light and no fire (HMNS), or would you rather block all water and no light (FTab)?

Wow, thanks everyone for the great help!

I'm investigating Heavy Blue Tunic and as far as Anagram Swords, I was thinking Sword of Reif. Opinions? And thanks for all of the compliments haha, I've been around for a while.

Do you think I should get rid of Faerie Tabard for HNMS? I really like it, but I also like the role of Faerie Tabard.

And my long term goals are LEV (Leaded Elemental Vial) and TT...but I doubt those will ever come. Still hoping/working though.

I actually think you should upgrade. It won't cost tham much after you sell your Faerie Tabard. HNMS is an upgrade and HNMS does 4 more icons. HNMS will also destroy the Sword of White Lies while Faerie Tabard will destroy Kelpbeards Trident. So......I think HNMS is a bit better.

I'd personally say don't sell your Faerie Tabard but if you want to get HNMS, you could buy that and have two shields. They serve different purposes on defense and will do wonders in confusing your opponents in 2P ;)

Ok, sounds like I'm keeping the Tabard and may be investing in HNMS...but I do feel like I also will need Sword of Reif...it's a little more NP than I was expecting, but that's fine. Why earn it if you aren't going to spend it? Thanks again everyone!