Is it wise to invest in this?

Finn the Human

Stamps tend to fluctuate immensely, but the advantage of them is that once someone uses them in their album they cannot take it out - its essentially a one-use item, and since many people collect stamps, there will always be a market for them. (psh, I must be the only person on Neopia rabidly collecting Neovian items, yet they are so expensive)

A stamp is usually a good investment, UNLESS Neopets is releasing them somewhere. If for example you can now get it from a daily, or there has been suddenly more stock of it in a shop, then it will devalue. It might be wise to look into where the stamp came from, if its a bait source, it might be wiser to sell it off now whilst the price can be around 200-300k?

Stamps tend to fluctuate immensely, but the advantage of them is that once someone uses them in their album they cannot take it out - its essentially a one-use item, and since many people collect stamps, there will always be a market for them. (psh, I must be the only person on Neopia rabidly collecting Neovian items, yet they are so expensive)

A stamp is usually a good investment, UNLESS Neopets is releasing them somewhere. If for example you can now get it from a daily, or there has been suddenly more stock of it in a shop, then it will devalue. It might be wise to look into where the stamp came from, if its a bait source, it might be wiser to sell it off now whilst the price can be around 200-300k?

Well it's a rare 101 and came from Krawk Island Mini Plot.

Well it's a rare 101 and came from Krawk Island Mini Plot.

If it came from a plot, then definitely - I`d say! Items from plots tend to shoot up in the next few years, even if they are not one use. Its worth putting that one in your SDB, forgetting about it and then re-discovering it this time next year, and then see what sort of profit is to be made :)

I really hope this helps!

If it came from a plot, then definitely - I`d say! Items from plots tend to shoot up in the next few years, even if they are not one use. Its worth putting that one in your SDB, forgetting about it and then re-discovering it this time next year, and then see what sort of profit is to be made :)

I really hope this helps!

Thanks. Then, I would say I got a good deal. They were 170k in May and are now 250k.

Stamps are generally a good bet to invest in for the reasons mentioned above, but, that also means you're probably going to have to hold onto them for a good while before they inflate to something substantial.

In my experience, it's always wishy-washy to invest in AC stamps because people spend their points on them with the expectation that they will inflate "some day" and hoard them in their SDB.

I mean, I have an AC stamp from 3 years ago and it's a whopping 300k. Nothing to really impress people much lol

In fact, a lot of the stamps I've saved from events are buyable and they were obtained years ago...

Good investment, yes. Quick payoff, noooooooope.