My dog has been eating paper recently?

md97

First my dog ate 2 one dollar bills I had left on a small desk drawer then chewed and ate a corner of my drawing. My dog is 8 and she just started eating and chewing paper recently after she chewed up my $20 leather wallet. :sick02: Luckily my $500 worth of 20 dollar bills were safely tucked away in the pocket after she was done chewing. This sucks. I want my 2 dollars back. I skipped lunch twice at school to make up for what happend. It saved 5 dollars. :weird:

Chewing paper is usually a puppy thing. Your dog could be lacking something in his/her diet. I suggest doing a google search and check with your local veterinarian. They don't charge for phone calls. :)

Also not to state the obvious but puppy proof! Put everything important up out of reach. Puppies and adult dogs can be crafty.

They can also be revengeful yet too. My 6 year old pup decided to take revenge on me recently.

Feed her more? Maybe she's hungry, you never know.

She get's fed once a day. I think it's because she wants more fresh air. I'm working on it. It's just having a computer around makes it hard staying focused on important tasks. I love your eric pets. :rock:

Rawhides and other chews might be a good choice if she's board. You DO NOT want a board puppy, they become little beavers and very destructive.

Destructive behavior is usually because they need more exercise. Try playing with her in your backyard or taking her for a lengthy walk to tire her out. If you do decide to give her rawhide to chew, make sure she doesn't break any off and eat it. Rawhide is bad for dogs.