Problem Typing Cheat Code?

ashwee

I tried searching the boards regarding this topic to no avail so here I am!

I've been trying to play a few flash games with cheats, namely Meerca Chase II, and I've been having problems in getting the codes to work.

On Meerca Chase II, for example, I've been trying to type superextrahypergravitymode on the main page. Unfortunately, I have not been able to unlock it! :sad02: Sadness!

Is it because I use Google Chrome? Or maybe I'm just a really bad speller? Anyone else have problems like this?

Thanks for the suggestion! I did try clicking inside the flash area and preselecting Classic and Hard, but still no Gravity Mode :( I might try using Internet Explorer to see if it works there. What browser do you typically use?

I am on google chrome and I just tried it. It seems to be working fine for me. :(

Awww! I wonder what could be wrong on my end, then. Thanks for sharing! At least I know it's possible on Chrome! :D

It seems to work on IE (yay!), but still no mode on Chrome (boo!). I wonder if anyone else has had this problem before? It would be nice if I could be on Neo on my default browser rather than going to one I don't really use.

Perhaps try firefox? What type of system of your using? Neopets generally runs better for me in firefox. Habi runs better for me on googlechrome though. It's weird, and depends on your computer. I kind of doubt that's the problem though. I honestly have no clue, just a suggestion. Let us know if it works out for you!

I use safari, so I can't help you there!

Are flash and chrome fully updated?

Yup! I guess when Chrome updates, Flash is automatically updated as well.

Perhaps try firefox? What type of system of your using? Neopets generally runs better for me in firefox. Habi runs better for me on googlechrome though. It's weird, and depends on your computer. I kind of doubt that's the problem though. I honestly have no clue, just a suggestion. Let us know if it works out for you!

I think I'll just have to play on IE when I play flash games with cheat codes. The only thing I can think of that might be the problem is that I play Neo on an incognito tab, but I'm pretty sure that should not have an effect. :(