Moltara Worm : Can't click on the blue worm

kaastengel

I've collected 8 so far and I don't think that I have difficulties on it, but the main thing is, I can't click on the blue one since I will click to go back to the city instead of collecting the blue worm!

Any help?

Well, I would just come back another day and try to get it. It may be a glitch. Also if you are ding it for the prizes, it is not worth it. Red Moltite is <1k now.

I know what you mean, I had the same problem. Unfortunately I never found a solution to it, so I just discarded everything and restarted. It doesn't really take much to recollect the lantern and worms again so if you find no other way around it, you can always start over.

Well, I would just come back another day and try to get it. It may be a glitch. Also if you are ding it for the prizes, it is not worth it. Red Moltite is <1k now.

yeah i have to argee some are down in the 300np so its not really worth it plus you have to guesse to get the item it takes some effort plus you can get them by radom events

It's possible to get it. Hover your mouse over it, but don't click right away. You'll see the "Moltara City" section glow, indicating it's active and will return you there. Give it a second then move your cursor SLIGHTLY (so it's still over the blue worm) and the glowing should go away. You can then click to pick up the blue worm.

Totally agree that it's not even worth it to get the worms anymore. The prizes you get aren't worth the time it takes to catch a couple of them.