Greetings!

poptart123

I just wanted to introduce myself to this awesome community!

A little backstory that some may enjoy reading...

I am a 24 year old stay at home momma of a 5 month old baby girl. Because so this I tend to have a lot of spare time on my hands. One day while feeling as though I have reached the end of the internet (whilst baby was napping) I remembered neopets. I hadn't played in around 10 years and wondered if it even still existed. Back when I was ~14 I was a millionaire, successful admin. in a popular guild, and neopets was second nature. But now everything is so foreign and it's fun working my way back to where I was in the past. Trying to get the hang of it (I don't know if it's just me but it was much easier when I was young lol). Back then I wasn't part of a forum like this nor did I know of a website that existed such as TDN but I am so glad it's here now!

So thanks TDN for your help and thank you in advance to anyone that may help me in the future with becoming reacquainted to neopets!

just read our rules to get started beacuse your post should be over or a least 7 words so have fun here :rambo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. If there is an issue with a post, you may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@Master_of_Faster: Why thank you! I was a lurker for a bit before I joined and it definitely is a huge help. :thumbsup:

This is probably a stupid question but how do I follow topics and add friends? :worried:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh just click follow button on the top right to add friend you go onto a person lookup and find taht button taht does add friend sometimes it may require approval from that user its not stupid your new so don't feel bad to ask 'silly' questions :rock: we all do one day

Hello :) Welcome to the forum!! I actually did enjoy reading your backstory, I found it interesting. I'm about the same age as you and was playing back when I was 13/14 too and yes, it did seem much easier back then. You'll quickly realize there are tons of new features, if you haven't yet! It's still a lot of fun though :)

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies-

Haha, I know what you mean! I think that, for me, Neopets was easier when I was a kid because I wan't trying to accomplish much! All I did was my dailies, played some games, and bought my pets the cheapest cute paintbrush. XD Now I'm collecting avatars (so many flash games I suck at ;__; ), training for the Battledome (and trying to earn NP to pay for the training as well as for the weapons), and trying my hardest to get a FFQ. XD

I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things in no time! :)

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here. TDN is a really great website, with lots of helpful information.

Hi Missy, I'm Erika :) I'm glad you found you way back to Neopets and, of course, to TNDF :D

I hope you'll enjoy getting reacquainted with Neopets and I'm almost certain that you'll love it here ;)

I hope I'll see you around.

@FallenDemon - Thanks! From what I have gathered so far almost everyone started out as a lurker. Gotta test the water before jumping in right? Haha

@Haliaetus - Thank you for the welcome! So far I am enjoying myself hope to see you around too :)

@vyvren - Hello Erika, I am really glad I did too and thank you! Hope to see you around as well! And I love the Loki sig btw ;)