A very kind neopian is giving me my dream pet! ^^

~Xandria

This, by far, has to be my best day on neopets. I've wanted a maraquan chomby ever since I've layed eyes on one. (I've always wanted any-type of chomby, but after that I knew it would be painted maraquan). I finally found someone who is willing to adopt her out to me. ^^ For the longest time I thought I'd have to spend all my money on buying a maraquan paintbrush, making myself completely broke. Now I can scratch one of my dreamies off my list.

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Congrats Xandria! That's so awesome and I'm super excited that you are finally getting your dreamie! I'm working on my dreamie right now! Hopefully the person will accept my offer and we will both have our dreamies <3

Thanks so much everyone! I'm so excited to customize her (well it will be a her, soon anyways), I just have no idea where to begin. Does anyone know of a website I can use that lets you try on neopoint and neocash items to see how they would look on your pet? I know you can do this at the neocash mall, I was just unsure if there was a way to do it for neopoint wearables.

Lindorie - What is your dream pet? Halloween Nimmo?

http://newimpress.openneo.net/

Dress to Impress is a fantastic site where you can try on both NP and NC wearables ;)

just be aware that as a Maraquan pet, they can't wear clothing *unless its specifically for Maraquan pets* and they cannot hold items either.

but you can still do so much with them! TNT have released about (mostly NC) underwater wearables recently.

clothing that Maraquan pets can wear:

- Maraquan Fancy Dress

- Maraquan Summer Cloak

- Maraquan Summer Shirt

all of those are NC though. but maraquan pets look really pretty without clothes, :P

congrats on your dream pet! ^_^

Aww wow that is so great, congrats! Maraquan Chombies look awesome :)

My dream pet is Maraquan too! but a Maraquan Usul instead... I don't know if I'll ever be able to get so many neopoints to buy a brush though xD

Congratulations, Xandria, that's wonderful :)

Have you had a chance to play around with her customization yet?

Congratulations!! That's awesome! :D how exciting to get your dreamie and as a bonus get to keep your bank account happy, haha.

Congrats to you too, Lindorie! It appears to be the season for dreamies ^_^

Congratulations! He looks amazing! And I can't wait to see how you decide to customise him. :D

She's lovely! Congratulations on your new addition :wub_anim:

Wow, congratulations! There are many nice people here on the website. I got a MSPP lend for free, in fact, most of my rarest avvies were given out to me for free. As well, one person bought me the item I had needed for my first ever FFQ, just because I said it was my first!

Congratulations!! That's awesome! :D how exciting to get your dreamie and as a bonus get to keep your bank account happy, haha.

Congrats to you too, Lindorie! It appears to be the season for dreamies ^_^

Thank you! It does appear to be a season for dreamies :D I love my nimmo <3

Guest ErikaChristine

Congratulations!! I love hearing of people getting their dream pets and the awesome people that are out there to help wishes come true. :D Yay!

Thanks so much everyone. <3 If you're still looking for your dreamie, I'd suggest the neoboards. I NEVER EVER really use the neoboards, but thought ah, what the heck. (I was originally going to advertise my trade) then I saw her and was quick enough to reply. :D She had three different accounts that were to give out pets for adoptions only. Said she had a friend who left neopets and left her with the maraquan chomby to find a really good home for.

I'm so happy she chose me. :laughingsmiley: Congrats lindorie on your halloween nimmo. He is adorable! :wub_anim:

I don't know when/if I will be able to customize with neocash, hopefully soon though! For now I might have to get one of those ridiculously expensive maraquan pet backgrounds! (:

Maybe you will get lucky and someone will randomly surprise you with a gift! It happens periodically around here :) I sure hope you can because that maraquan chomby is super adorbs and I've found myself at a standstill customizing myself, it just seems impossible to find the perfect customization with my halloween nimmo, I don't know if you are having the same issue or having an easier time, but I wish you luck Xandria! :)