The arcade has been released!

Ian

Hello everybody,

We've released the arcade with a few new games not familiar TDN. Over the next few days we'll be releasing more and more games too! Enjoy! Let us know if you spot any bugs. ;) Just post them here in this topic.

Thanks

The Management

P.S. - Challenge other users to game challenges! It's fun!

Since we have having the logging out problems, everytime you do get a highscore, or any score for that matter, it logs you out, and you do not get credited with the highscore.

Also, the record number of vistors isn't working, it just changes with the currently users online.

Hmm... anybody care to explain what on Earth that game with the jumping monkey is about? :|

Hoorah. Who can beat my amazingly amazing score at Asteroids? I'm sure you new lot can do it...

I just played Breakout and after I died, the game screen just turned all black on me... :eh: I dunno if it was the game or my computer xP :S x_x And I had gotten a new high score too xD

Hmm... anybody care to explain what on Earth that game with the jumping monkey is about? :|

Hoorah. Who can beat my amazingly amazing score at Asteroids? I'm sure you new lot can do it...

If only I was not rushed to bath by my mum, I would have done so.

Hoorah!! Several champions :) I hope there'd be more games released soon. :yes:

im oddly not having the loggout issue.. but still haveing the weirdness with the new posts...

There is no Tennis Challenge. x_x So Snake shall be my new game. :D

Matt, my Asteroids skill level has fallen drastically! What shall I do? :crying: