How often is Sid around?

Is it true that (according to the Googles) it is only once a year or so????

Do you think Neopets will let him out before shutting down the BD...or are those of us without that avie pretty much SOL?

If/when is he available as a Challenger...what weapons should I have attached (will just go ahead and load them in hopes of him showin up...not like I am fighting anyone else now anyway....his is the only BD avie I yet need).

If/when he shows...is he difficult to beat?

Thanks for any thoughts/tips.

Cheers! :)

It's usually a couple of times a year from what I've seen, and he was released very recently so I don't know if he will be visiting the BD again this year/before the upgrade. I hope so though!

You don't need to beat him to get the avatar, you just need to fight him with your active pet. I don't think you can get the avatar if you win you know :S

Sid is around randomly but someone mentioned he turns up most frequently in October?

you don't have to beat him, or have anything attached, actually you have to lose to him which is pretty easy since he has some pretty nasty weapons on him. Just make sure you battle him with your active pet.

its usually over in 1-2 moves and you get the avatar on the win/lose page at the bottom :) i should have taken a screenie of mine *facepalm*

just he won't show up as "Sid" in your challenger list, you have to challenge Punchbag Bob who will appear with a difficulty rating of 100+ on your 1-P challenger list, and it will actually be Sid waiting inside for you :P

its currently unknown what the new Battledome, including Challengers, will be like, TNT haven't released any information, i would think its unlikely that they will retire this avatar but with TNT you never know! once we do have more info, the Vatar and BD team will update their departments ASAP though :P

in the meantime keep an eye on the Battledome and Avatar Neoboards, and also on the forums here, as if he turns up they will be the best places to follow,

Sid is around randomly but someone mentioned he turns up most frequently in October?

you don't have to beat him, or have anything attached, actually you have to lose to him which is pretty easy since he has some pretty nasty weapons on him. Just make sure you battle him with your active pet.

its usually over in 1-2 moves and you get the avatar on the win/lose page at the bottom :) i should have taken a screenie of mine *facepalm*

just he won't show up as "Sid" in your challenger list, you have to challenge Punchbag Bob who will appear with a difficulty rating of 100+ on your 1-P challenger list, and it will actually be Sid waiting inside for you :P

its currently unknown what the new Battledome, including Challengers, will be like, TNT haven't released any information, i would think its unlikely that they will retire this avatar but with TNT you never know! once we do have more info, the Vatar and BD team will update their departments ASAP though :P

in the meantime keep an eye on the Battledome and Avatar Neoboards, and also on the forums here, as if he turns up they will be the best places to follow,

Yea, I heard on the neoboards, there was a topic where a bunch of people were saying that he is usually out twice in October because that was the month the avatar was released. And those were players who were 8 years + so I believe they are not telling porkies.