TFR Surprise!

Lamppost

I had quite a surprise tonight! I was researching weapons that were introduced as prizes in TFR and I was curious about how many plot points some of them were worth. So, I headed over to the prize shop, only to discover ... I never spent my plot points!!!

No wonder I was unfamiliar with those weapons. Unfortunately, I literally just bought a Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting on Friday. But I suppose I can do something else with my plot points now!

Any advice? My friend suggested I buy the Altador Strength Potions and either sell them or use them on my pet, but I'm not sure that's the best idea. Is anyone buying Altador Strength Potions anyway?

Check which ones has the best cost per amount of points :). That's what I plan on doing. I have like 123,710 points left and I plan on saving it for a few more years.

Oh yea baby. I just checked altador strength pots and they are like worth the best for the amount of points lol. I can buy 15 so that means around 6.375m neopoints. Totally awesome. I hope they go up more after battledome update lololololol! Definitely buy altador strength pots and then sell them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Could someone please enlighten me to what plot points are? I know it has something to do with the BD, but I've never been much of a batteldome player. I'd like to get into it eventually, when I have the NP's to train my pet and buy some good weapons.

So, what are plot points and how do you get them? One player fights or random neopian challengers? I don't know too much about the battledome, but after hearing you guys talk.... sounds like it can be a great NP maker.

Could someone please enlighten me to what plot points are? I know it has something to do with the BD, but I've never been much of a batteldome player. I'd like to get into it eventually, when I have the NP's to train my pet and buy some good weapons.

So, what are plot points and how do you get them? One player fights or random neopian challengers? I don't know too much about the battledome, but after hearing you guys talk.... sounds like it can be a great NP maker.

Plot points are the same sort of thing as you would have got for the Altador Cup (prize points). They're just the points that you acquire throughout a plot, and you then get to spend them on prizes that are worth certain amounts of points at the end.

These guys are talking about The Faerie's Ruin which is long gone. You should definitely start training for the next plot!

You get plot points for participating in plots - it can be battledome related, but it doesn't have to be.TFR stands for The Faerie's Ruin and the prize shop is here: http://www.neopets.c...fr/prizes.phtml If you want to see :)

EDIT: Ninja'd

Thank you guys. Does TNT release the dates for 'plots' in advance? I joined neopets just after the altador cup was winding down, so I didn't get to participate. (I really haven't a clue what it's all about!) haha. But anyways; is there anywhere I can find more info on plots and upcoming dates?

Thanks for the info. :)

Thank you guys. Does TNT release the dates for 'plots' in advance? I joined neopets just after the altador cup was winding down, so I didn't get to participate. (I really haven't a clue what it's all about!) haha. But anyways; is there anywhere I can find more info on plots and upcoming dates?

Thanks for the info. :)

No, they don't. We've been anxiously waiting for a plot for 2 years! There are some events that happen yearly like Altador Cup (summer), Daily Dare (March), and the Games Master Challenge (November), but those are all not quite as involved as plots. Plots are much more complex and usually lead up to something, like the introduction of a new world. You can read more about some of the previous plots here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-plots/index/