TNT Trolling me?

123jeffrey

I haven't logged into Neopets in a loooooong time, and it requested my birthday, which I don't have, because I used a fake one.

I have requested at least 4 support tickets, all with the same response:

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Unfortunately, you have never registered an email address with this account. Because of this, you will not be able to retrieve any information about the account, including a lost password, PIN, or forgotten birth date – even if you have filled out the proper form. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience. Next time, don’t forget to attach an email address to your account in case you have more problems in the future.

However, when I request to retrieve my login e-mail, I put in the e-mail associated with that account, and it sends my account info to me...

I could post a picture of the e-mail, but I don't know how to upload a file, as I'm new to TDN.

:sad01_anim:

Yeah, TNT isn't very helpful with things like this.

Maybe you can try sending a screenshot/the message that was sent to you to TNT if it's allowed?

What department are you sending your ticket to?

You could keep sending in a ticket about it. They clearly aren't reading what you are saying because you obviously know what the email address is lol

While you wait for that, do you know if any old neofriends are still playing? You could create a new account, while you wait, and see if your old Neofriends could tell you the age your account says... then start guessing birth dates.

if you know any old neofriends as well that you have added on that account send that info in as well.

TNT are very difficult to get accounts back, if your situation is slightly different to the *request email reset* thing, i think its probably their busiest support department so the auto-replies are VERY often and frequent.

try submitting the screenshot as well.

don't post that screenshot here, as it will have your private account details: UN/password and it would be best not to put that here on a public forum for your account's security.

i've been trying for months to get my old side account back, but since i can't accurately remember all the details *and TNT won't tell me which ones i got right* i've had no luck. the fact you have the email though is much better, and closer than i am :P

good luck!