Ramtors Spellbook vs Scuzzys Comb

Scuzzy comb does 5 light 5pysical icoms the book does 5 light and dark icon arconding to battlepedia Scuzzy comb has i higher rating but to me snowager would be slightly cheaper so i go for it or at least scuzzy comb

I already have one of those though. Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to a 13-iconer. Spending that much money on one items makes me cringe though I do not like doing it!

i just upgraded about 2 weeks ago. I got Brynn's Legendary Sword of Smiting and AC Throwing Star for 1.64million. AC Throwing Stars are 800k but I got an auction for the sword. Might wanna get the sword fast, they are cheaper than Ylanas Blaster but might inflate due to being a plot prize.

I would say yes! HCC usually goes for around 500k. Plus HCC is good as a dual duty, while both Ramtors Spellbook and Scuzzys Comb don't do anything for your defense.

I'll wait a bit for the sword, but if there's an auction for a HCC for 450k should I go for it?

I would go for it and since that is also a plot prize, it will inflate. I might get one later. They are in the TP for 500k+. You can get good offers on BD equipment now since many are selling due to the new BD.