Battledome To Receive Update!

hrtbrk

I hope when TNT said not to worry about the new battledome, it wasn't like when they said don't worry about the new AC Format. :P

What happened with the AC format? I apparently missed a lot.

And I expect the new BD to be beloved and a lot of amazingness to ensue.

Im glad I had trained my BD pet to acceptable fighting-shape before this whole thing happened.

PLus I stalked up on a little over 100 dubloons in anticipation of this a few months ago. ;)

Alot of profit to be made.

What happened with the AC format? I apparently missed a lot.

And I expect the new BD to be beloved and a lot of amazingness to ensue.

They changed it to a weird format that depended more on how much you were beating your opponent by, and W/L/D meant nothing. It's complicated.

I'm not worried about the new BD. FWIW, the JN staff seems to know what TNT is doing, and they're excited about it.

They changed it to a weird format that depended more on how much you were beating your opponent by, and W/L/D meant nothing. It's complicated.

I'm not worried about the new BD. FWIW, the JN staff seems to know what TNT is doing, and they're excited about it.

Yeah, I'm almost sure it'll be pretty great. I expect the change to at least be a lot of excitement.