What did you get from Half Price Day!

Finn the Human

lol. Which ones are u going to? I hate the Magic Shop, I saw an Usul MP but lost it.

That's too bad! I've never been a good restocker myself, I rarely see anything valuable in shops. So I just hit up the stamp/book/card shops and buy common items, but things I can still make NP from. Any NP is better than no NP, that's my motto.

Also, I really like this day for buying new items for my gallery from the food shops :)

That's too bad! I've never been a good restocker myself, I rarely see anything valuable in shops. So I just hit up the stamp/book/card shops and buy common items, but things I can still make NP from. Any NP is better than no NP, that's my motto.

Also, I really like this day for buying new items for my gallery from the food shops :)

I always have luck with the stamp shop. I always end up buying it out too.

<p>I'm a huge restocker right now i zooming in everyshop although people buy things that sell much higher i wish you could just click on an item an you'll buy it intastly:(EDIT: alough on any day i seem highly success ful in the gromming shop i get most of my profits from there

I'm a huge restocker right now i zooming in everyshop although people buy things that sell much higher i wish you could just click on an item an you'll buy it intastly:(

It would make things much easier, but I understand why TNT changed the purchasing process. Although, I remember when you could type in your price and just hit enter on your keyboard instead on clicking on the neopet in the picture. I liked that much better than how it is now.

It would make things much easier, but I understand why TNT changed the purchasing process. Although, I remember when you could type in your price and just hit enter on your keyboard instead on clicking on the neopet in the picture. I liked that much better than how it is now.

Well beacause to make sue you want it its like if you addictly clicked on and item that will sell much less then what you paid the piture would probly save you!But i think the neopets piture is very unessacary although it lets you haggle

Well beacause to make sue you want it its like if you addictly clicked on and item that will sell much less then what you paid the piture would probly save you!But i think the neopets piture is very unessacary although it lets you haggle

Sure that may be one reason. Having the process as it is now though makes it possible to haggle in the first place. Also, it's TNT's attempt to make it fairer. If all you had to do was click on the picture, the fastest people would always be the ones buying the best items. The picture process allows slower people to have a better chance, as well it makes it slightly strategic too. Those who are just trying to get the cheapest price possible may not always be the winners; those who consider what the computer will accept as an offer relative to what they will be able to sell it for are much more likely to walk out with the item.

Wait cahnge everything i said half price day going great i been able to get things in the value of 40-50k now thank goodnes no ones in the grommming shop

What items are worth 40-50K? I don't know much about the value of grooming items. I'd like to know what to keep my eyes open for :)

E

What items are worth 40-50K? I don't know much about the value of grooming items. I'd like to know what to keep my eyes open for :)

Umm since i stock there a lots i know right off my head but you can try mushroom related items/neopet items if it seem very oddly cheap then buy it!

~500 books, ~200 stamps, ~8 MPs and some pharmacy goods.

Spent 1.2mil and coming out with 10 mil more? I'll have to see, haha.

I'm glad I didn't have school today.

~500 books, ~200 stamps, ~8 MPs and some pharmacy goods.

Spent 1.2mil and coming out with 10 mil more? I'll have to see, haha.

I'm glad I didn't have school today.

Wow, you must be really into restocking, that sounds like a good haul.

I ended up with a lot of cards and food, as well as some stamps and books. It seems that all the stores are sold out at the moment though, so hopefully I'll get some more once they restock!

Wow, you must be really into restocking, that sounds like a good haul.

I ended up with a lot of cards and food, as well as some stamps and books. It seems that all the stores are sold out at the moment though, so hopefully I'll get some more once they restock!

Yeah, I usually restock daily, but haven't been able to recently because of laziness.

That's my main amount of income on Neo, lol.

It was a work day for me, so I didn't have much time, and I missed every good potion in Kayla's Potion Shop, which is usually my most successful shop. Other than that, some food, some books, not very many, but enough to fill my shop.

I need to start going to the stamp shop on half price day. Usually that's not one of my favorites, but I'm betting on HPD it would be easy to turn a profit without working too hard distinguishing between items.

Ugh, completely forgot about HPD because I had school and spent the rest of my day playing NBA 2K13 :P

I'll try next month though; I usually frequent the Chocolate Factory, Fresh Foods, Faerieland Bookshop, and a fourth one which can vary (Neopian Bookshop usually; I may try the Stamp Shop though). Last month, I was able to get 13 Purple Neggs from Fresh Foods on HPD :D

• 5 weeks later...

I did okay considering I'm RSing on a one month old account (switched from my old main to a username I've been waiting for) with all the rarity restrictions that come with it :sad02: . Mostly books today.