We need to be able to buy giftboxes

Lady Lyuba

My Cybunny's Halloween costume is on a side, I need six gift boxes on my side to send everything. I do not want to buy $25 NC on a giftcard and then not use the NC. I want the ability to BUY the gifboxes I need to send the costume. I ask for GBCs on the boards, NOBODY responds, NOBODY even WANTS the items in my gallery as it is all JUNK.

I know several other players want this option too - We need the ability to buy gift boxes.

I totally wish they would sell a gift box in the mall.

Heck, put a standard gift box in the mall for 150 NC. Continue to release GBCs for 200 nc on a monthly basis, but have them give out a 2 box minimum.

I would spend SO much money on that. Gosh. *dreams*

That, or make an easy way for people to transfer NC items to/from their sides.

I agree. I have some NC on my side that I'd like to buy something with, but I'd want to use the item on my main and I have no way of transferring the item. There's no way I'm gonna buy NC with real-life money to transfer one item, but I feel like if there was an option to purchase individual gift boxes I'd have enough. Unfortunately, there isn't.

I KNOW!!! :sad02:

i feel your pain. transferring things becomes so expensive, its often easier to just find a second item and have it sent to the account instead of sending items back and forward,

Gift Box Capsules just retired, and lately i've noticed its increasingly difficult to trade for them, i wish you the best of luck finding them!

or give us a cookie with a chance to send items to side accounts, like the super gift boxes, except to only your accounts D:

I completely agree! I also think they should give out giftboxes for buying NC on the actual site, as opposed to only being able to get them via gift card. UNFAIR :'(