Eyrieki unlock

Aloriality

I am going through the battledome guildes and walkthroughts, but on defenders misson 2, I can't seem to unlock or open up Eyrieki to fight for the second mission.. I mean, do I keep clickin gon the random doors over and over until he is unlocked, or what?

There have been many reports of some not being able to activate Eyrieki. It seems to vary from account to account. (Some people got it on their sides, but cannot on their main)

If that's the case, I wonder if it might have something to do with language, like how some petpets won't attach to a certain pet in a certain language. You might want to try switching to see if that helps. Just an idea!

• 2 months later...

If you're clicking on doors and all it does is essentially refresh the page, then you're just one of the unlucky few who have been glitched. There are many topics concerning this, and many users have sent TNT tickets concerning the issue. I recently got a "solution suggested" response to my ticket which essentially said that my ticket has been filed away for use in a timely manner, they don't know when they can get to it, but they're aware of the situation, etc. etc. Anyway, I've come to the conclusion it is account related, not language, and not browser. Cookies and cache clearing have no effect either as most people with side accounts can confirm. MY side account worked perfectly when I went and got him as a challenger today, but my main account still is having no luck whatsoever. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am also one of those unlucky players. I didn't realize how widespread this problem actually is until I joined these forums. I really wish TNT would fix the issue, especially with the prospect of more DON2 missions being released with the BD updates :(

• 5 months later...

Yeah, I'll be very very upset if more DON2 missions are released after the battledome is out of beta and I can't do them. It's extremely frustrating!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.