Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule

I saw some very interesting stuff in the "new items" area of DTI today and went looking for their source: the Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule. But they're not in the mall. I Googled the capsule and found a post about them in Jellyneo's Wardrobe dated yesterday. It seems unlikely to me that they sold out that quickly, but that's what i'm assuming.

I feel like i need more closure on this, though, and also i'm sorta bored, so i thought i'd find out if anybody has any juicy gossip about this mini-mystery. Even made-up explanations would be fun to read :)

New items released are in a "store", called Future Fashions, before releasing to everyone 72 hours later.

To get access to Future Fashions, you have to spend 10,000 NC on a monthly basis.

The item didn't sell out, it's just new and in FF. Expect it in the regular mall on Tuesday or Wednesday :)

For the past few weeks TNT has been releasing NC items on Saturdays and Sundays so that they can be released in the mall to everyone from Monday-Friday.

All the databases are updated upon the release of the items before their actual release to the general public.