Argh, Boochie - NO!

arkwright

i've never been hit by Boochi, but i've had the invisible RE hit my baby pet, i was so upset. :( your poor pet! i think the Boochi/petchanging REs should be optional, its a bit sad we can't show off our favorite pets for fear of being zapped.. *hugs* fingers crossed you will be able to get him back before halloween :D

Baby lupes are adorable, but i'm sure its not exactly how you wanted to experiment customizing one :( *hug*

I agree with Dynohawk about the avatar, that would be a little bit more comforting, especially when you've spent that much effort on customising your pet - your werelupe was AWESOME! Glad you've already saved a chunk for a repaint, but I'm sorry you've had to go through it.

Ive never been hit but im always paranoid about it. I only change my active pets to fish but when I have my uc tyrannian blum active I always sweat for the minute and a half that he is active. I keep my lab pet active also.

If you're that scared about losing your blumaroo, why even have him fish? I mean, there's such a small risk of Boochi coming by in the time it takes to reel in your line, but it is possible and what could you get from fishing that's worth losing a UC pet for?

I feel sorry for you! This RE combined with the Invisible or basic colors ones are the worst. :(

Aw ;-; Boochi is so annoying. My beloved tyrannina kougra, who hadn't been painted in 3 years, was Boochi'd a few months ago and forced me to repaint. I did tyrannian again xDD

To cheer you up a bit with a could-have-been-worse story, here's my friend's Boochi tale: she had a krawk, finished the Dr. Sloth plot, and used her plot points to get a zapper thing to turn a pet robo. She used it on her krawk to make it a Robo Krawk. Never left it as her active. She lent her krawk to someone through transfers, transferred it back (note that this means the krawk was her active pet now), and Boochi hit her on the quick ref page where she was going to change her active to another pet.

This is terrible and such bad luck. :| I also feel sorry for your friend!

Somewhat related to bad RE, whenever I get an expensive item (or even a cheap one that I want), I immediately store in my SDB because I'm afraid that one additional click is when the Pant Devil steals it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I feel sorry for you! This RE combined with the Invisible or basic colors ones are the worst. :(

This is terrible and such bad luck. :| I also feel sorry for your friend!

Somewhat related to bad RE, whenever I get an expensive item (or even a cheap one that I want), I immediately store in my SDB because I'm afraid that one additional click is when the Pant Devil steals it.

I do this too, definitely. whenever I get something remotely nice its like "ARGH QUICK IN MY SHOP OR SDB" leaving me with nothing but a drackonack and some cheese in my inventory as usual.

Nonetheless, thanks everyone for your condolences. If I could get him back by Halloween that would be wonderful - but with inflation thats asking a lot (:

UC pets being immune to Boochi/invisible REs is a good thing to hear and it's something I would have assumed too.

I don't worry too much about which pet I have active since on my main account they're all cheaply-painted (though I don't want them to be zapped into a baby! but the chances of me ever getting something like that is pretty slim I'd say) or my lab pet. I do sometimes make sure to put all my things in my SDB in case of pant devil or bad luck in apple-bobbing.

Good luck with getting the Halloween again! ;v;

An avatar for this is a great idea, dynohawk. Baby pbs are cheaper than so many others, so Boochi just doesn't make sense. EchoEternal is probably right too--it could be cheaper to fix after the halloween craze dies down. Maybe they'll even release some more pbs to celebrate?

And I'll go change my main back to my labpet and off my maraquan elephante :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm sorry that happened to you!! Last April my Halloween Kougra got zapped invisible by an RE on my Birthday. I SO feel your Pain! My Kougra had been Halloween for about ten years. I painted him speckled for now while I save the two mill... So frustrating!

I had Boochi strike as well (first time in 10 years)! Unfortunately, it happened to be my favorite pet, instead of my lab rat that I usually keep active. I'm much more diligent about leaving my lab rat up now. Luckily, I got a FFQ so I could repaint her pretty painlessly, and I ended up going for a more expensive color, but I still miss her original color a little...

I agree; there should totally be an avatar for Boochi to make it a little better.

Did you get to keep the Werelupe clothes in your closet? Could you dress your baby Lupe in the Werelupe clothes?

I had Boochi strike as well (first time in 10 years)! Unfortunately, it happened to be my favorite pet, instead of my lab rat that I usually keep active. I'm much more diligent about leaving my lab rat up now. Luckily, I got a FFQ so I could repaint her pretty painlessly, and I ended up going for a more expensive color, but I still miss her original color a little...

I agree; there should totally be an avatar for Boochi to make it a little better.

Did you get to keep the Werelupe clothes in your closet? Could you dress your baby Lupe in the Werelupe clothes?

Baby pets can't wear normal clothes. :( The only clothes they can wear, aside from the Paint Brush clothes they come with, are NC items from the Baby Caps they had out earlier this year (maybe they're still there? I don't remember).

Baby pets can't wear normal clothes. :( The only clothes they can wear, aside from the Paint Brush clothes they come with, are NC items from the Baby Caps they had out earlier this year (maybe they're still there? I don't remember).

Oh. That makes it that much worse. Too bad.

That would be just my luck if they made an avatar for it now. I had my first Boochi attack (after about 10 years as well) and so I don't expect to see him for a VERY long time. I would hate to have to wait for him to come back for a second time.

Nooo! I'm so sorry that happened :'( I've been hit a couple of times on my old account, and from the invisi-ray :(

Play lots of Test Your Strength ^^ You can win Hallo PBs from there (although it's pretty rare). *Sprinkles you with luck!*