Eyrie Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

Oooh, it'll be interesting to see what these look like on! I really like the look of the coat. :O

I really want to know what that wig will look like on - I wonder if it will finally be the one to suit Nocturnoxis? That's a pretty cool dark themed set!

Heh, I was thinking of you when I saw these! I thought you might like the look of this set. :)

Oooh! These look rather interesting. Loving the gloves! Cant wait to see what they look like properly on Eyrie Day ^^

Eyries get the coolest clothes! Why don't I have one? I need to rectify that.

I'm pretty surprised after our discussions about customising Nocturnoxis that you don't have one yet! You've got a great eye for what looks good on an eyrie.

Heh, I was thinking of you when I saw these! I thought you might like the look of this set. :)

I really do! They're nice and dark, kinda bad. I'm really looking forward to seeing a "live preview"!

I'm pretty surprised after our discussions about customising Nocturnoxis that you don't have one yet! You've got a great eye for what looks good on an eyrie.

My very first pet was actually an eyrie :D But it had disappeared from my account after I'd been away for a very long time :( (offensive name is my guess)