Deletion of an account

crystalsjoy

So yesterday I deleted an account that I didn't want to exist. But when I clicked forgot username and typed my e-mail, I got a message that the account is registered on that address, and still exists. What's wrong? :mellow:

Neopets might have a system where a deleted account isn't really deleted for awhile. I know other sites (cough Facebook cough) tend to do that when you delete an account, mostly to entice the users to come back to the site. I'm not sure if Neopets does that, but it's a possibility. You might want to look into their policy to find out how long an account needs to be inactive before being deleted.

Yeah, thank you for your help. I want to make a side acc but that acc is taking space :/

Why can't you just make that account your side? It is beneficial to have age to your account (I'm assuming the account is a bit older), maybe you should look into that before you create something brand new. Just a suggestion :)