Are there any Dream Pet Foundations?

killakitten

Are there any foundations or guilds out there that take people's dream pets and try to zap pets into them with the lab ray? I used to be in GAP (Grant a Pet) and I LOVED it. Now, they've disbanded and I have no idea of any other ones. I've looked on the GC boards but nothing... If anyone knows, can they let me know, via neomail?

I also would be interested in joining a guild like that, if they exsist. :) Please let me know if you find something out? It would be much appreciated.

Hi guys! I'm a bit of a lab-ray junkie and have them on all of my sides so I decided to make a "site" (petpage) to work out an adopting system for people seeking dream pets or a nice painted pet. So, by filling out a form and telling me your dream pet, I'll record it down and make it a list and should any of my lab pets ever get zapped into that colour and species, I could give that pet to you! It's not finished yet but when I am done with all of the art and coding for it, I'll be sure to post here again. Just thought I'd write this now so you know that it's coming!

Also, I would suggest checking out /~Soroptomist (a wonderful directory) because I am sure I've seen a few "dream pet foundations" listed there.

Well its against the rules to take someone's pet and zap it for them - but there are zapping guilds like that. I am in one on my side account (ZYDP: Zap Your Dream Pets); heres the link to the homepage:

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4064983

I can verify it; as well as me having granted around 14 wishes on it - I`ve had about five wishes of my own granted, and very well named too. Its a great guild.

I come from a very old, well-established adoption guild where we adopt pets from the pound and zap them until they're a desirable colour and put them up for adoption. We often look through dream pet lists to find people who seem to want a the pet we currently have. If you're really interested, you can drop me a PM :) Also if you'd like to view a big Dream Pet database, I suggest dropping by http://www.neopets.com/~bvre

But ZYDP is a pretty good place to start, though!

Well its against the rules to take someone's pet and zap it for them - but there are zapping guilds like that. I am in one on my side account (ZYDP: Zap Your Dream Pets); heres the link to the homepage:

http://www.neopets.c...html?id=4064983

I can verify it; as well as me having granted around 14 wishes on it - I`ve had about five wishes of my own granted, and very well named too. Its a great guild.

YAY! Thanks so much for the guild link. Looks like a pretty awesome place. I just hit the join button, read the rules, and sent a message with my dream pets. Do you know how I can get to the message boards? I tried a link but I think it's broken and they said if you don't participate they won't grant your pet... so... I'm unsure? Do I have to wait for them to verify before I can post? This will be my first guild so sorry for all the questions.

On the guild main page, if you click on the 'messages' link on the left, I think that's what the link was for.

You were right! Thanks for that. (: Oh and thank you so much for starting this thread. I really had no idea such a thing exsisted. So happy to have found it!