New Owl on the Block

Owlie

Howdy there, I'm Owlie. I've been using TDN for the past year, and I figured it was high time I went ahead and

started using the forums. TDN seems like a wonderful community and I would much love to become a part of it. c:

wave_by_CarmelaTheGreat.gif

so hai.

Thank you. I'm a bit of a late nighter, hence the name Owlie. It's nice to meet you. c:

Thank you. I'm a bit of a late nighter, hence the name Owlie. It's nice to meet you. c:

Late-nighters for the world!

I'm normally active on here at the late night or the early AM hours making sure nothing bad happens. Neomysterion is my name, and watching this place late in the night is my game. Any questions? Ask me or another staff user.

Awesome, it's nice to meet you both. Currently I work during the early afternoon to early evening; then eat

and sleep until about 10. So I end up being up all night. Which helps on neo because it makes it easier to kad.

And thank you for the compliment, purple is my favorite color.

and for a second my font was way too small. /sob

As soon as I got that avatar I completely stop playing DD. Currently I roam around the pc trying to trade for a SuAP.

I'm attempting to knock out the last of the big three. But first I need a pea chia aha. And hooray, late night friends!

Hiya Owlie, I'm Erika c:

I like your nick and your choice of favorite color c: ...And your avatar.

A year in silence? :O Owlie, you got some 'splainin' to do!! Well, you don't have to...

It's great that you decided to join the forums, better late than nevar (^w^)

I hope I'll see you around c:

(*v*)

(( )) (← that's supposed to be a welcome-owl *cough*)

-"-"-

Oh wow, everyone is so friendly here. Thank you guys, I certainly feel welcome so far. c:

Thank for the gnorbu compliment, she's my favorite and most prized neopet.

Welcome to the forums!

I'll echo the comments: your avatar is adorable! Owls are really beautiful. :)

I'm not really a late nighter (not much nowadays), but I've been staying late for Deadly Dice (so 3 AM for me) in an attempt to have one of my pets lose levels (it didn't work very well). I wish I could feed a Kadoatie during that time, but I have almost no energy left, or more prone to being slow and make errors.

Thank you! I've only fed two kads as of now, mostly because I'm having to save up a little first. I spent most of my nps painting and training.

Hey Owlie ^^

I definitely recognise you from my lurkage of the PC :P You make app chats if my stalking is correct?

Welcome to the forums :)