Restocking at legendary petpets

garryzach.

I've been sitting here for like an hour refreshing at the legendary petpets shop and still nothing! i also gave the faerie petpet shop a go since i heard it was one of the faster places, but nope, nothing. has anybody had any luck with the legendary petpets store? or know how often it typically restocks? thanks!

It's just not a very popular shop, because the petpets are usually cheaper on the SW, so it will be very very slow moving.

This.

Also, you may be restock banned- if you refresh too much, you will be banned, and will be unable to see anything in any shop. A good place to check if you're banned or not is to look at the Island Merchandise shop- since everything in there is basically worthless, there is almost always lots of stock.

yeah i've heard it's pretty slow, but i'm just starting out RSing so i thought i'd give it a go. i'm not banned, i can see plenty of items, just nothing new is showing up... oh well, thanks. :)

oh! and one other thing. what's a good rule of thumb for how often to refresh without getting banned? i've been refreshing every 15-20 seconds or so and i'm too scared to go any lower for fear of being restock banned...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.