Unstoppable Spending

Artios

Do you guys ever get in the mood to spend once in awhile?

Like just now, I bought an unnecessary large amount of codestones.. which I highly doubt I'll be using anytime soon.

Sometimes, but I normally end up spending it on codestones (just like you did!) but I use codestones daily. XD

Yes. Since half-day of this month (the first time I've massively spent from shops), I've been looking at some shops to see if there's a rare I could get my hands on (to restock), or that I could use/keep for my pets. I always want to buy all the books and gourmet food so the "required" lists get a little smaller, but I have to remind myself I must save all that money for a bigger purchase. While a 1,000 NP book doesn't seem that expensive, it's a little set back from my current goal, especially if you multiply this by 10 every day.

I buy dubloons regularly since I train one of my pets, and codestones in the future once she can no longer train at the Swashbuckling Academy.

Not really. Unless I've set my mind on training my pets, reading them books, or buying them wearables and wrote them down on a "shopping list" I don't tend to spend any NPs out of impulse at all.

There's occasional times when I just randomly buy stuffs like MPs or PBs but only one at a time since those tend to be expensive, so it doesn't really count. :P

I usually end up spending just for the sake of it so I never had a whole lot of np at one time, but I've been really good about it since I came back. I'm saving for a Krawk, so I want to at least get that before I start spending on random things again. Lol it's going to be hard to see my bank account lower than it is now though... I almost don't even want to buy the Krawk MP until I have another mil in the bank. Haha

I usually end up spending just for the sake of it so I never had a whole lot of np at one time, but I've been really good about it since I came back. I'm saving for a Krawk, so I want to at least get that before I start spending on random things again. Lol it's going to be hard to see my bank account lower than it is now though... I almost don't even want to buy the Krawk MP until I have another mil in the bank. Haha

Im also a huge np miser, mostly because i don't have a lot of np haha

Also, gotforgimmick, i have a pirate krawk mp that any tdner can have for 700k

I know I do a lot. Most are on codestones and Half Price Day. I also spend on investments, on items that are retired.

Almost forgot about Half-Price Day. I walked away from this past one with more than 300 items. x3

But I couldn't feel bad about spending on that because it had the possibility of profit.

I usually blow a bunch on stamps. I'm working on my album, and was trying to buy 1 stamp/day, but I usually end up forgetting. So one day, Ill be like "haven't bought stamps in a month!" then spend 1mil+in like, an hour.

For the most part I don't go on spending sprees, but every once in awhile I get the urge to 'improve' my account by adding to my stamps, collectable cards and gallery (like right now). I always try and buy the cheapest first, but even they start to add up - especially the cost of expanding my gallery to add more items. I would consider that unstoppable spending since every NP I make goes towards buying something new.

I go on NC Mystery Capsule sprees :c It's an addiction... I need help :P

I go on spending sprees for spooky items and books. Not that often though - I'm saving for several paint brushes! So that's always in the back of my head. The only thing I really buy daily are codestones.

Lol. Codestones. I am saving up my NP right now and playing key quest for them. Last week I did around 20 courses, and I earned like 250k. All were used to buy them. I hate Lu's.

Whenever I go on a shopping splurge on Neopets, it's during one of two occasions; daily codestones, or when it's Half Price Day. Lately though, I've been buying a lot of 1 NP items to save up for the Rubbish avatar.

Whenever I go on a shopping splurge on Neopets, it's during one of two occasions; daily codestones, or when it's Half Price Day. Lately though, I've been buying a lot of 1 NP items to save up for the Rubbish avatar.

That avvie is so annoying. I discarded like 3800 already. Its been so long so I took a break.