Hotel Transylvania

Bubbleline

Just a heads up about the new Hotel Transylvania games just in case some peeps haven't heard about it. Sign up now so you can have an opportunity to get the weekly goal prizes. :)

Just a heads up about the new Hotel Transylvania games just in case some peeps haven't heard about it. Sign up now so you can have an opportunity to get the weekly goal prizes. :)

Thanks for letting me know about the Hotel Transylvania community challenge, though I did receive a heads-up about just yesterday or the day before.

Link is here: http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/hoteltransylvania/

Keep in mind that this may not work in some foreign countries. In this community challenge, try to get the meter to the designated goal for the week and you can earn a community prize for participating in the success of reaching that said goal. There are four weeks of the event if you wanted to know.

How to get the meter going? Here's the methods on how to get points for the meter.

1. Watch the Hotel Transylvania movie trailer at the Grand Theater in the link I provided.

2. Feed your Neopets daily at Quasimodo's Kitchen

3. Play Dracula's Maze Game daily.

NP ratio for Dracula's Maze Game is 1000 Game Points for 1000 NP. Completing 2 rounds can get you to 1000 points, another easy 3,000 NP per day! :D

Get your Neofriends to do the Hotel Transylvania community challenge and help get that meter going!

Sorry, Sony Hotel Transylvania has been taken off the site, we hope you enjoyed playing it! Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking the button below!

Oh, okay then..... haha.

Perhaps I'm in one of the countries where it doesn't work :P

Thanks for letting me know about the Hotel Transylvania community challenge, though I did receive a heads-up about just yesterday or the day before.

Link is here: http://www.neopets.c...eltransylvania/

Keep in mind that this may not work in some foreign countries. In this community challenge, try to get the meter to the designated goal for the week and you can earn a community prize for participating in the success of reaching that said goal. There are four weeks of the event if you wanted to know.

How to get the meter going? Here's the methods on how to get points for the meter.

1. Watch the Hotel Transylvania movie trailer at the Grand Theater in the link I provided.

2. Feed your Neopets daily at Quasimodo's Kitchen

3. Play Dracula's Maze Game daily.

NP ratio for Dracula's Maze Game is 1000 Game Points for 1000 NP. Completing 2 rounds can get you to 1000 points, another easy 3,000 NP per day! :D Also quick question: If you watch the video more than once do you get more points.

Get your Neofriends to do the Hotel Transylvania community challenge and help get that meter going!

I found out that there was a game yesterday, but didn't know about the challenge. Thanks for the info on how to rack up points. :D

Sorry, Sony Hotel Transylvania has been taken off the site, we hope you enjoyed playing it! Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking the button below!

Oh, okay then..... haha.

Perhaps I'm in one of the countries where it doesn't work :P

I got the same thing. :( I never heard about the community challenge until now, so maybe they're still in the process of setting it up?

In any event, the game still works for me - at least I can earn some NP! :)

Ahh the game looks so cool!! Thanks for the linkage :) Too bad I'm absolutely crap and cant do it for the life of me XD