SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

kalimount

Wow! Serious congrats are in order. :D Will you be using it (Mutant Peos are beaaaautiful!) or selling?

I KNOW! I just can't decide if im going to use it or sell it or something

Well, I suppose you should ask yourself- did you ever think "hmm, I think I might like to have a Mutant Peophin one day" before this? I donno if you have any specific plans for your pets, but I always figure that if I didn't especially want a pet before I found the potion, I won't be terribly happy with myself if I use it! :)

Oh, wow! Awesome luck you have there.

We should be friends so your luck rubs off on me. :l

I never get any good random events, lol.

Anyways, sell if you're in need of NP, if not, USE IT! :D

Mutant Peophins are awesome (imo),

I'm sort of In need of NP but there is nothing I REALLY want I never really considered A Mutant peophin before though but if I did sell it would be alot less then the estimated value considering I did not pay for it but thats just my attitude

I also don't have neopets with a good name for it a good name is all a neopet has right

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think that a Neopets has a lot more going for it than their name. It's all about what you, as the owner, like about them. :/

But yeah. Maybe think on it for a couple days. :)

they go for around 60k but i would sell mine for around 30k

Whoooa, no, they sell for around 750-800k usually!

EDIT: Just checked the trading post- there are a couple people that are selling for between 600k and 700k.

Yeah I probably will until then this sucker goes straight to the safety deposit box

I sell things for less if I don't pay for them

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I sell things for less if I don't pay for them

I get that, but for 30k? o_O Even if you meant 300k, that is about half of its value. But yeah, think on it! :) You may decide that you love the colour anyway.

they go for around 60k but i would sell mine for around 30k

Pssh, if you're selling it for that much, I'll put another few hundred thousand on that and take it! xD

i would not sell it to you then i would sell it to someone who really loves the color

wwell it will have to wait IM LEARNING THE DISCO

ERMAHGERD kalimount. now that I've seen these beautiful monsters im totally jelly

I'm so confused on how beautiful they are xD But still creepy/ugly. It's a crazy contradiction.

Wow, congratulations! Peophins are one of my favourite mutants - the colours are so beautiful. :)

If you're an avatar collector, using a transmog potion will get you the 'Mutant JubJub' avatar. But if your heart isn't set on having that type of pet, you could always sell the potion and buy some other items you like instead.

Congratz on the Potion. The peophin mutant is one of the few mutants that I seem to like. Balance all the pros and cons and make your decision.

Wow today I uncovered a Pirate Draik Egg at the forgotten Shore...Could not believe it after several days of "Nothing of Interest "

Are you planning to hatch the Draik. It comes with a nice avatar.

Looks awesome! :)

Sometimes morphing and transmogrification potions take a while to sell. Oh well! :)

Congratz on the Potion. The peophin mutant is one of the few mutants that I seem to like. Balance all the pros and cons and make your decision.

Are you planning to hatch the Draik. It comes with a nice avatar.

What avatar is that then I have the Draik_Hatched but I am not sure what the other avatar is