New to the Forums!

laladoria

Hi! My name is Alyssa, but you can call me Lala if you'd prefer~ ^_^

I've been playing Neopets on and off since '05 I believe. My current account is pretty new, but I'm working on improving it nonetheless.

I'm looking for easy-ish trophies to earn, and trying to be lent multiple avatar items(both here on TDN and on the Neopets Forums).

Other interests of mine include Pokemon, My Little Pony(yeah, yeah), and video games. c:

I mostly play L4D2 right now, I'm waiting for Halo 4 and Borderlands 2 to come out as I have them both preordered.

In any case, I just wanted to say hello!

What do you guys do for fun around here? :3

Hello and welcome Lala!! I love the avatar you choose for the forums!

Most persons who play neopets like pokemon too (I met some pokemon fans around Neopia).

There are lots of things to do for fun around here. Just take a look ;)

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :D -offers cookies- I hope you like it here. :D

Hi again Lala! You came to my thread so I thought I'd welcome you on yours! Yay for new members, hehe.

It's nice to see someone else waiting eagerly for Bordlands 2. I can't wait for it to come out, it's going to be so much fun! I'm preordering it tomorrow to get the special goodies.

Have you looked at TDN's easy trophy guide? I've been following it and have gotten a couple easy trophies with pretty much no effort. :D

Hi again Lala! You came to my thread so I thought I'd welcome you on yours! Yay for new members, hehe.

It's nice to see someone else waiting eagerly for Bordlands 2. I can't wait for it to come out, it's going to be so much fun! I'm preordering it tomorrow to get the special goodies.

Have you looked at TDN's easy trophy guide? I've been following it and have gotten a couple easy trophies with pretty much no effort. :D

No, I haven't looked at it yet! I'll take a look at it now. c: Thanks!

My roommate and I preordered BL2 a few weeks ago, I can't wait! I absolutely LOOOOVED the first one, probably one of my most favourite games.

Welcome Lala! I definitely think Cheat is the easiest trophy to earn. I'd also work on Pyramids, Sakhmet Solitaire and Beating Punchbag Bob as they are easy trophies as well, they just take a little more time.

I've tried fighting Punchbag Bob before, I could never do any actual damage to him. ;3;

Any tips for someone who rarely uses the Battledome?

Hello and welcome Lala!! I love the avatar you choose for the forums!

Most persons who play neopets like pokemon too (I met some pokemon fans around Neopia).

There are lots of things to do for fun around here. Just take a look ;)

I can see why people on Neopets would like Pokemon. They're eversoslightly similar in the case of collecting pets, and the battledome is probably really fun for Pokemon fans! (I would enjoy it if my pets were stronger, I'm sure.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lala, I defeated him by equiping my pet with two Scarab Rings. They're good weapons without being too expensive and I was done in less than 2 solid hours. I broke the 2 hours up, too, so it seemed quick! 15min here and there and you'll be good to go. :D Of course that's if you can leave the tab open. :P

The Scarab Rings are definitely worth the investment, you'll probably be able to get the Ghost Lupe av with them, too. :D

I think TDN might have a guide but I'm not sure.

Lala, I defeated him by equiping my pet with two Scarab Rings. They're good weapons without being too expensive and I was done in less than 2 solid hours. I broke the 2 hours up, too, so it seemed quick! 15min here and there and you'll be good to go. :D Of course that's if you can leave the tab open. :P

The Scarab Rings are definitely worth the investment, you'll probably be able to get the Ghost Lupe av with them, too. :D

I think TDN might have a guide but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the advice! My main pet(my cloud kougra) is level 10, but the rings will probably help a lot. She's got a few other items (Bat Pack is the one I usually use) and a lot of abilities, but I still have trouble with the Chia Clown. orz I am horrible at Battledome.

I really suggest looking at TDN's Battlepedia! It breaks everything down so if you just follow the guides without thinking too much about it you'll be defeating things in no time.

I'm using it right now to get through the Defender of Neopia quests and get all the battledome avs. :D

I really suggest looking at TDN's Battlepedia! It breaks everything down so if you just follow the guides without thinking too much about it you'll be defeating things in no time.

I'm using it right now to get through the Defender of Neopia quests and get all the battledome avs. :D

Oh gosh I am terrified of fighting the Pant Devil, he's probably gonna be hard =n=

Yeah he seems really intimidating. :O But with a bit of training you'll be ready! I was lucky and had gotten good stats on my main pet from dailies and stuff before I fought him, so it was quick.

Welcome to TDN Alyssa; name's Dave! I like Pokemon as well. Not a big fan of Halo (more of a CoD "fanboy" myself), and I never got around to finishing the first Borderlands - too big of a game for me :P

Welcome to TDN forums! I'm Red. :>

Okay not a lot of people give MLP the credit it deserves; it's a pretty good show once you try to get over the "only-for-kids" prejudices.

Pokemon and FPS is always a good combo, especially LFD2??? I love zombie shooters!

Hope you have a good time here, everyone's really great.