Returning equipement to original owner?

It's actually supposed to go back in your inventory :P If it doesn't then it's a glitch and it's not meant to be that way...

I would like to back that up, I have transferred pets to my sides before and my items came back to my inventory. Though if I had really rare items on my pet, I would remove them directly to double check.

I would like to back that up, I have transferred pets to my sides before and my items came back to my inventory. Though if I had really rare items on my pet, I would remove them directly to double check.

nah, if you trade for another pet, I don't think the set goes to your inventory, if you pound or transfer, yes.

nah, if you trade for another pet, I don't think the set goes to your inventory, if you pound or transfer, yes.

Not to ask a dumb question but what other way is there to move a pet then pound or transfer?

As far as the original question is concerned you should give them back. They were supposed to me moved to the inventory. The part that goes with the pet is what it is wearing (other then NC), so remove that before you set up a trade.

You can think about it this way, you have to trade a pet one for one. No profit can be made from the trade. So if you were to keep the battledome items then you can make a profit off of the trade which isn't allowed. So just do the right thing and give it back so nothing bad happens.

Not to ask a dumb question but what other way is there to move a pet then pound or transfer?

As far as the original question is concerned you should give them back. They were supposed to me moved to the inventory. The part that goes with the pet is what it is wearing (other then NC), so remove that before you set up a trade.

You can think about it this way, you have to trade a pet one for one. No profit can be made from the trade. So if you were to keep the battledome items then you can make a profit off of the trade which isn't allowed. So just do the right thing and give it back so nothing bad happens.

That's exactly what I thought. The only way you can trade is through trade is by transferring. Right?

That's exactly what I thought. The only way you can trade is through trade is by transferring. Right?

guess I wasn't clear, it was a 1 on 1 trade (I don't think it'll happen if you were just giving the pet via transfer). idk, I have heard people saying stuff like "petpet and blahblahblah included" I don't assume that's making profit right?

guess I wasn't clear, it was a 1 on 1 trade (I don't think it'll happen if you were just giving the pet via transfer). idk, I have heard people saying stuff like "petpet and blahblahblah included" I don't assume that's making profit right?

Actually that is considered making a profit, and is reportable. It isn't considered making a profit if you say I have a zapped meowclops because the base petpet is normally pretty cheap. Like I can't advertise that I have a krawk petpet because they are worth like 10 mil (didn't look it up, don't quote me) and if you traded with me then you would get a 10 mil pet pet. Sure the battledome equipment might not be worth that much but it is still a profit. Either way a transfer is a transfer and the battledome items should have been returned to their inventory.