Help Updating My Battledome Set from Cheap Stuff

So, I just sold a Potion for 1.3 Million NPs and I decided I want to upgrade some of my Battledome Weapons to some stronger ones.

I only want to use 200k Maximum right now, I still need to majorly train my pet.

Also I'm awful at Battledome strategy stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

alm_cloak_white.gif

Mystical White Cloak

alm_potion_orange.gif

Magical Healing Potion

bd_downsize.gif

Downsize!

bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gif

Obsidian Dagger

bd_ring_scarab.gif

Scarab Ring

bd_maractite_ossword.gif

Oversized Maractite Rune Sword

bd_meepit_eyes.gif

Jar of Meepit Eyes

bvs_rainbow_scroll.gif

Rainbow Scroll

These are my current weapons. Any suggestions? Any items that are in my price range that would work better? Thanks in advance for helping :)

Again, I am awful at battledome stuff - any help would greatly be appreciated! :)

Magical Healing Potion can be upgraded to a Lesser Healing Scroll.

Obsidian Dagger should be upgraded into a Scroll of Knowledge.

Rainbow Scroll could also be upgraded to a Scroll of Knowledge or a Scroll of the Scholar.

A Patched Magic Hat or a Leaf Shield would be an upgrade to Mystical White Cloak. Parchment Cloak can be considered for this slot also.

Scarab Ring should probably be upgraded to Snowager Sword.

Hope this helps! :)

They definitely are! I especially love how the blade looks like a blast of ice, but the handle looks really cool too! It's overall just very very pretty!

2 scarab tings

1 Lesser Healing Scroll

2 Scroll of Knowledge

2 Scroll of the Scholar

1 Leaf Shield

Proximate- Less than 150k (Great Starter Set. Later should upgrade Lesser Healing Scroll to Greater Healing Scroll.)

Thanks! What is the difference between Scroll of Knowledge and Scroll of the Scholar?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use the edit button instead of double posting. The posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Scroll of Knowledge does 1 more icon of damage. :) It could decide the difference between a win and a loss :P

Thanks so much! Would all of that be less than 200k NPs?

Yes. :) You should have quite a bit left over as well.

So scroll of the scholar has apparently been updated to 10 icons, so should I use that instead of Scroll of Knowledge?

I think Scroll of Knowledge is better. It does one extra icon. It may not seem much but I have won many fights barely.

It feels a tad redudant to me to have 2 of each in a set, but whatever floats your boat. :) Just my two cents on it.

I took your advice and instead got a Purple Sticky Hand and a Downsize!.

• 4 weeks later...

It's that time again- I decided to upgrade *one* of my BD items after reaching 1.6 mil NPs! What should I do?

Here's my set:

RMjVI.png

Either get a Hanso Charisma Charm for Scarab Ring or get Altador Cup Throwing Star+Brynns Legendary Sword of Smiting. Try to find good deals. I got Altador Cup Throwing Star and Brynns Legendary Sword Smiting for only 1620000 NP.

Hmmm okay! Buying stuff like that makes me cringe. For Ylanas Blaster vs BLSoWR, should I just pick the one that's cheapest?

Brynn's is cheaper but also is think its better. Altador Cup Throwing Star is the cheapest but I would also get Brynn's for a variety of icons making it hard to block.

10-icon:

Hanso Charisma Charm*

Scuzzys Comb

Ramtors Spellbook

Chakram of the Air Faerie

Scroll of the Scholar

Portable Cloud**

11-icon

Barbat Throwing Star

Bow of the Fire Faerie

Bzzt Blaster

Garoo Elite Blaster

Scroll of Knowledge

Rusty Pitchfork***

12-icon

none I can think of currently

13-icon (or nearly so)

Ylanas Blaster (12.6)

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting (12.75)

Altador Cup Throwing Star

Wand of Reality

Bow of Destiny

*with 100% dark defense

**with 5 earth and physical defense

***with 5 physical defense

Hanso Charisma Charm seems like a good one to have right? A full dark blocker + 10 icons seems awesome.

Wow I didn't realize the Scroll of Knowledge did 11 icons. It's pretty cheap for that.

Yup! I have two of those in my shop for 20k each. Its pretty cheap if you wanna buy it. :whistle: The scroll recently got upgraded. I might get HCC for some nice defense. Oh and when you have enough NP try getting Ghoskerbomb. Nice 21-31 icons for a bit over 7 million.