mishalunchbox

Well, that spoon i got for my Kyrii a little while back has inspired me to enter the Beauty Contest, the Art Gallery, and the Poetry Gallery. I know i won't win, so i decided to post my work here so i could get humored a little :)

paiContestPic.png

You can witness my mad skillz with spoon-related poetry by visiting Paimonster's pet page.

Thanks, you two! I haven't seen your art, but you may find yourselves less critical of it if you let go of what other people think it's "supposed" to look like and embrace your own personal style. If you've expressed what you wanted to and you find it pleasing, then it's good!

I did try for customization a couple weeks back.... didn't see any point failing at that again :)

you can definetly win, you just have to advertise loads and loads, get 50 non silent votes a day and you're good. And in the kyrii section 10 or 25 should do the trick :)

BC is not just art but also advertising.

A girl had worked 15 hours on a drawing and barely advertised.

I had worked 2 hours on a drawing but advertised all week from morning till evening.

In the end I had 600+ votes and got first place, and she had 200 votes and got second.

She was all butthurt because of the time she spent on the drawing. But that's just the BC, time spent on your art won't pay off if you don't spend time on advertising. And the time spent on art + advertising = time spent on trying to win. I had spent more time on trying to win than her in the end.

If you don't have time to advertise, wait with entering until you have a couple days off so you can do some decent begging for votes.