/wave!

rojo

Hey guys, hope you're doing well! I've been a long time Neopian since its early years (May 2001 I think I joined?) but lost a bit of time investing into it due to school (so I missed out on almost all the plots! Argh! Those avatars will forever elude me unless TNT decides to do a timewarp event) and am recently back at it again, mostly feeling like a koi out of water by the new fangled features. I've discovered TDN not too long ago as well and man, if I knew about it way before, I wouldn't look like such a newbie now, haha!

Little about me, I like to go by Red on Neo, or you can choose whatever Red-related name you can come up with! I admire creativity.

I like to collect Dandans. I haven't attached them to my pets because I want it for myself...

Topic change, TDN's community looks pretty stellar and welcoming so I finally made an account. I'll probably be stalking around the Art forums.

All in all, let's be friends. :>

/waves back :D Hiya, I'm Saxen. I was hiatusing for all the plots beside the last one so I feel your pain :(

Really wishing I could come up with a creative red-related name but I think you're going to have to give me more time on that, haha.

Welcome to the forums!

♦Lou: Thank you for the welcome! It's nice to meet you too, Lou! I'll try to be a positive and active member. ;>

♣Saxen: My site events trophies are squalid in comparison to my veteran account, gosh.

Ah, no worries! Let the nickname come to you naturally, that's where all the best nicknames start!

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to TDN, Red :) I'm Spritzie.

You sound just like me. I've been on Neo since 2002 and I've been an on-and-off player. Though when I was playing, I played heavily daily, I somehow managed to miss nearly every plot. (I was playing during AofA, but I kept putting off checking it out, then it was over, and I was here for The Faeries' Ruin.)

When I came back in 2009, I was completely confused as so many things had changed since I had last played. That's when I discovered TDN and was able to get caught up on changes, and realize how completely clueless I was for the first 7 years I played.

You'll definitely love it here. Everyone is insanely friendly and helpful, so if you ever have any questions, there's plenty of people with answers willing to help. :)

Hi there Miss Scarlet, and welcome to the forums! -offers cookies-

I so feel you on missing out on plots and retired avatars. :(