does anyone know what neggs are in demand?

burningsoldier

Sneggs, Armour Neggs

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Armour Neggs are usually in high demand because they end up being a lot cheaper than training at high levels.

the ones that i already converted into tokens went toward armor neggs and were easy to sell, but frankly sikdersaha is right, it's much easier to sell the pure neggs directly.

It's more profitable to sell some of the more expensive neggs though. A lot of poeple don't want to bother collecting enough neggs for the tokens.

It's more profitable to sell some of the more expensive neggs though. A lot of poeple don't want to bother collecting enough neggs for the tokens.

But some people may have goals to get other neggs. Like people who are getting the cool negg. My neo-friend just got the cool negg last week. And I sell them for a good price 2000np per negg point.

But some people may have goals to get other neggs. Like people who are getting the cool negg. My neo-friend just got the cool negg last week. And I sell them for a good price 2000np per negg point.

Oh, for sure. I'm just saying that if you're willing to put the work into collecting the negg points, you can make a larger profit.